Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. Does masturbation kill your high? :(

2. Sure as hell doesn't kill mine.

3. Doesn't kill mine either lol.

4. Makes mine better

5. doesn't kill mine,
    some people say that excersise kills your high though,
    so that would be the only reason I would imagine

6. It doesn't. And when I'm high out of my mind masturbation can be a hundred times better than sex. It's so intense and much easier to have multiple orgasms, I had four once. It was eeeppppiiiccccc.

7. I don't care how high you are man...masturbation NEVER beats the real thing lol.

8. Makes your high better or the masturbation better?

Cause I agree, it feels way better to masturbate when you're high than sober (especially the orgasm)

But it just seems right after I finish, it kills my high faster..

9. Maybe not once you build up a tolerance but when you have a low one and smoke two grams of purple it definitely can. But I haven't had sex high yet

10. getting a BJ when you're high = win

11. shit high or sober I'd rather get me some head

12. yeah dude masterbating makes my high better. Maybe you're doing it wrong ?

13. Haha like he thinks he's beating it but he's actually holding his thumb or something? I laughed my ass off when I saw that.

14. dunno, i smoke a bowl before and after, sort of an after work ritual:D

15. hahahaha wat :laughing:

16. ---this thread made me lol!!! >.< I think weed sometimes is an aphrodisiac isn't it?

17. yeah, I must say masturbation does make my high better, it's just the most sensational feeling.