Why?!!

Discussion in 'General' started by dr_krapp, Jul 24, 2004.

1. did they get rid of supersize, now i need to buy and extra drink and fries!! dastards!!!

2. then their plan worked

3. Yeah, fuck them fools.

Supersized root beers from Mickey D's are so good. Anyone else think McDonalds has the best root beer? And the straws are mad big so you can drink it faster. :D

4. yes MCD does have some good root beer, but Culvers has the best root beer of all! i dont know how wide spread Culvers is, but here in the midwest theyres plenty, and when i say their root beer is the best, i mean better than some bottled shit.

5. hell yea. culvers is the shit

6. One just opened here about a month ago but haven't tried it yet.

7. Mcdonalds got rid of the supersize? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    WWWHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

8. dont worry they are only doing this to create such a HUGE WANT for it, they will come out soon with TUB size.
    Would you like to Tubba-size that for only 45 extra grams of fat?

9. actually to my knowledge they didn't get rid of the supersize menu to make people buy more, they did it for the same reason they introduced the adult happy meal, including a salad, bottle of water, and podometer. it's because of industry pressure and stuff like that Supersize Me! movie, which is all fine by me. mcdonalds is a sucky multinational and should rot with gonorrhea with the rest of em!

10. McDonald SUCKS. Haven't eaten there for years. But I remember the last time I ate there. Took me 20 min to get hungry again. Waste of money and time. Rather get a good pizza (a REAL one), Döner Kebab, Gyros, Ciabatta/Feta cheese, a good sausage...anything but food from McYak. Or any of the other big food chains.

Luckily they're not so big around here

Btw...welcome back, Krapp...missed ya

11. Yea! That's what I'm talking about! A&W is the shit, best rootbeer ever, and they got rootbeer floats. Their burgers are fuckin good too!

12. dont you mean 450 grams of fat.. everyone in this country is so used to larger servings, you know a regualr mean at MD is between 5-8% more than a recomended serving size. And at most sit down places it jumps to between 8-20% larger depending on where you go. I guess that's why we're like the most unhealthy country (just my assumption) and then we cry over loosing our option to get fatter... how perfect. :)

PS I like MD's fries.

13. i dont really give a fuck about them getting rid of the supersize menu i just thought id add some drama to the thread i dont eat there much lately although i had a bigmac meal last night i dont see why people think mcdonalds suck i like it quite a lot i think its great you are crazy if you hate Mcdonalds

14. fuck yeah! Man I got so blitzed with a bunch of my buddies last night, and we went to A&W and got a rootbeer float and then came back and went swimming. it was awesome.

15. Yep, that movie was the primary catalyst for the decision to eliminate the Supersize option. Although I agree with many of the other posters who mentioned that McDonald's servings are too large, I'm disappointed about being unable to buy supersized drinks now, espeically root beer. I didn't realize that so many people liked root beer. I'm the only one of my friends who drinks it regularly (everytime I have a soft drink). IBC is the shit. You can't beat a frosty glass bottle of delicious, uncaffeinated brew.

16. ^^

HELL YEAH IBC is the shit its gotta be one of the best if not the best but i love a and w and Barq's mm barqs

17. I have been called crazy before, and usually - it's correct, haha. But when it comes to taste...you can't argue. And some people would actually call me sensible, due to the fact that there's way better and healthier food wherever you look.

18. What is root beer? as far as im aware, ive never seen it before in the Uk.

I try and avoid McDonalds as much as possible, i dont want to eat a load of junk food, when i could be eating something healthier. Plus i dont like to support any multinational corporations if i can help it.

19. Right, that's what I forgot to ask...but think it's related to ginger ale...

Anyway...good to see another lunatic who avoids the Mc

20. I like Root Beer from Sonic but I like just about any drink from Sonic better than others. I think it's their ice.

The Super Size deal...that was just way too much food for one person. Bye-bye Super Size!

DoK....I'm glad you're back too. I've missed your presence. :)

Root beer:
    http://science.howstuffworks.com/question137.htm