Why??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by BoKilla420, Jul 30, 2003.

1. Does anybody know why that the new pistils coming up are turning brown at the tips already?

2. No, its deffinately not too much sun there were already mixes in the soil so i didnt have to deal with fertalizer or anything but i did give it some miracle grow like a week ago just a little thats it. But like the first day right after the brown tips started coming was when my bitch sister was helping me out keep the thing steady from falling over so she sticks this big ass bamboo stick all the way down the fucking pot and i see a couple of roots sticking out from the hole. could that be it? damn bitch

3. some plants can ripen too fast when a lot of stress has been caused to it......how long has it been flowering, and what strain is it?........Peacxe out.....Sid

4. i dont know what strain it is but its been like 2 weeks for flowering so far

5. \\

yeah cuz where my plan is now the sun will hit it at around noon and then go away around 6 and thats when i put it in the shed to give it more dark