why.....

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by The Third Eye, Feb 2, 2013.

1. why isn't there a post requirement to start your own threads? Like even just 5 posts would stop a HUGE portion of spam and stupid threads.

2. There is...

But yet I still see people able to start threads with less than 10 posts...I have no idea why...:confused_2:

3. Pretty sure it's only a requirement in some (or most) forums. Probably the ones most prone to spam.

4. there needs to be 100 posts min

5. lol the threads i make dont even go past like 5 posts from other people so its not even like it matters..

you read it or you dont, if you waste your time reading stupid shit then thats your problem bro.

DO U EVEN GIFT?

6. It's only meant to stop spam, not to stop all new users from making threads.

The problem with trying to prevent actual people from making threads for such a long time is that it would lead to way more pointless posts and people hijacking random threads to ask their own question because they can't make a thread of their own yet.
    I think 10 posts is a fine minimum, especially given how many people join this forum because they have a grow question. We've already seen how many of those are getting posted in the Feedback areas now. :p