Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why you stopped smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by High Nurse, Sep 14, 2009.

1. So a while back I was tired of my job and I kept an eye out for other jobs but because it was slow I didn't expect to get a new job soon so I kept smoking. Then out of nowhere an opportunity came up and and I only had an hour before I had to take a Drug Test and I was freaking out. Luckily my husband had an extra synthetic urine and I thankfully passed. But now I want another job and so I stopped smoking for a lil over a month and so I'm looking and I can't wait till I get one cause I miss it! So I was just curious. What were the reasons you stopped smoking for a while?:wave:

2. got locked up now i get tested every week. it sucks

3. Military, jobs, jail, probation, t break, drought, sports when I was younger

4. Drug testing... Its all good now though.

5. Looking for a job and havdnt smoked in 6 months. IT suck but I got me a half of a blueberry in the fridge waiting for the day that i passed. Longest break since 1997 before that was a week long. I have been smoking on a daily bases for 3 years before this shitty break.

6. ya i had to quit for a job. the day i got drug tested, i went and handed the forms in to my employer then went right up and congratulated myself on the new job

7. My friends parents were tired of us smoking everyday. Been sober about 3 months, bout to start back up though in a week.