Why you shouldn't smoking until your 17+.

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by KurplePush, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Jesus Christ....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx-Yfrh6D3k&feature=player_profilepage]YouTube - Smoking my bubbler and talking about a few things[/ame]

2. hahahahah!
    hes naming all these strains, hes probably smoking some reggie bush
    thanks for cracking me up

3. for shits and giggles...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsiX1KKhSoc&feature=player_profilepage]YouTube - Smoking my homemade bong[/ame]

4. Sounds like he has a learning disability from the way he speaks.

5. That kid blew my fucking mind, it was painful watching him talk and toke. Like, for real, how do you not notice there is nothing in the bowl when the weed pulls through?

Cuz I heard that shit pull through, distinct sound, man.

Wow. :eek:

6. Lol kind of funny and id be emberessed if i were him to cause he sounds like his balls havnet dropped yet lol but i smoked at that age but i made sure no one but my wmokong buddys and mom and sister knew so he showing the internet his face wat if his teacher or something saw it or a relative lol

7. who the fuck is this retarded little monkey? This makes me want to stop smoking herb....

God.. this kids parents must hate their dumb ass monkey-boy..

8. I would not be surprised if had an account on here.... :p

9. girlyS ya think? little dumb ass kids run rampant here.. I really wish that kid would get caught and put on probation or anything that would force him to stop smoking pot and drugs all together.. if you already sound like a retard, you shouldn't smoke bud, let alone be doing any drugs.... God.. if you're listening.. please strike this retard down..

10. Did u guyz check aout my udda videyo?

11. I'm really at a loss for words. That video was a combination of fucked up and sad. Video games just don't cut it for these kids anymore :rolleyes:

12. it dont what matter what age you are posting vids of doing drugs on youtube is fuckin stupid

13. hahaha no name good weed this kis is brilliant

14. HAHAHA, I believe there are alot of underagers on here, but if they don't let their age be known and they're not immature then let them lurk in the shadows.

I have a feeling that kid would be sharing his vast wealth of knowledge about reefer though. :rolleyes:

Yeah, but i think he means if he wasn't a little kid he would have enough common sense to not post that video.

15. yeah whatever.. there are just as much retards that are over 18 and there are lots of 16-18 kids that are very smart

16. dude, this kid is my fucking hero. we should all probably stop smoking the herb because we can never hope to be as cool of a stoner as he is.

17. Lol reminds me of one of my friends for the way he talks.

18. That's just... sad to be honest...

You can't really stereotype all younger kids, I started when I was 15 and I'd say I've turned out pretty well, I manage to keep my 3.5 GPA in school at least :)

But nontheless, that's kinda rediculous, it makes me wonder where our society is going to if kids are this dumb anymore