Why You Shouldnt Smoke With Strangers

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by delilahweed, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Okay, so I was at a gas station getting gas when these three guys came up to me asking if I smoked so I was like yeah! So they offered to smoke me up and one of the dudes knew my friend so I felt pretty safe.

I followed them to their house and we hotboxed his car. I was having a good time. The one friend next to me got aggressive and demanded I stand up in the car to show my ass.. I said no and like the two guys next to me lifted me up. Then started groping my ass and I quickly sat down and was like wtf? Don't touch me. Then they asked for bjs and I said NO. Then another guy next to me grabbed my hand and put it on his area. So I moved my hands and he grabbed them again and I said I need to leave! So they wouldn't let me out so I had to crawl over them and they decided to like rub my crouch and stuff and I got the hell out of there. Never smoke with people you really aren't familiar with. It seems fun at the time but no. I could have gotten raped. I feel disgusting and scared. Be careful.

2. #2 420Greensause, Jun 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2014
    Make sure you tell your friend about this. Make sure he/she tells all your mutual friends and tells the 3 people that they're fucked up slimeballs,

Your lucky they didn't have the child lock on the doors. Especially at night, plus who wants to smoke with strangers and get mustache crabs or herpes on your peice anyways, it's not appealing. I'm sorry that this happened to you

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Wow that's fucked up. Definitely tell some of your guys friends. Not breaking the rules by going on but sure they will know what needs to be done to those punks

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Tell the hardest guys you know

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Damn you need a taser

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Wait, so they smoked you and and wanted something in return? Are you a dude? That's pretty wierd....

7. That is some fucked up shit.

8. ??? a smoke up doesn't make it ok for them to grope her like that, just because they "wanted something in return" pretty sure op is female.. fuck that, i would never go somewhere with a group of dudes i don't know if i didn't have anyone with me, soo sketch. glad your alright tho. like the guys in here are saying, tell your hardest guy friends, these sick fucks need whats coming to em.

9. lol pics or bullshit.

10. Dam that's fucked up. People are so low... Just look on the bright side you got out of that situation ok. It could if been way worse. Be careful you can't trust anyone these days...

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

11. Tell the white knights you know

They shall handle it

12. #12 420 Spawn, Jun 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2014
    http://youtu.be/kGxYjJ5bcv0

Something along the lines of this is appropriate.
    Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. #13 Delightfully High, Jun 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2014
    When I first started reading the story for some reason I pictured you as a guy so when the dudes started groping your ass and shit I lawled pretty hard but still that's fucked up man. Get a taser and some mace for situations like this.

14. Wow, that's the greasiest thing I've ever heard, if you tell a few people they'll most likely end up dead or in the hospital so you may as well speak up.

15. when three stranger males ask one female to hot box a car, that's kind of bound to happen

16. I thought you were a guy at first lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. It makes more sense now that I know she's a female.
    Fuck that though, those dudes need to be taught a lesson. They harass OP and think it's ok?! 

18. what's this movie called?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. You know what the car looks like, tell everyone you know to look out for it and to call you if they see it. Fuck up their car when they aren't around. Seriously you have some "balls" as a girl alone going to go smoke with 3 random guys in a car. When you got into the car and they surrounded you, you should've known something wasn't right. Glad to hear your ok and nothing worse happened. 

20. The Town. Great movie.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app