Why You Shouldn't Bully.

Discussion in 'General' started by Heinous Anus, Jan 29, 2008.

1. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article2951261.ece

I can't say I support the guy but, if those girls just shut their mouths it wouldn't have happened.

2. Damn, they chose the wrong person to bully!! :eek:

3. Yeah... He didnt do anything to them to deserve to be fucked with. Thats why you gotta be careful about who you make fun of, cause they could come back and fuck your game up, just like this cat did to those bitches.

4. I feel no pity for them, sick as that may sound. What gets me, is how one of them wanted an apology from him for his one remark AFTER they had been taunting him.

5. thats a fucked up thing to say. theres no such thing as a "right" person to bully. middle school for me was hell and probably led to some of the problems i have now. i never killed or hurt anybody, does that justify the kids who picked on me?

6. I'm not gonna say the girls got what they deserved, but i want to. Bullies are evil people who derive joy out of making another person's life a living hell.

That being said, I'm glad he didn't kill them. But they all learned a valuable lesson it looks like they wont ever forget.

7. If people weren't such pricks to each other this world would see much less pain and sorrow..

8. Them wanting an apology is probably what set him off.

9. In the future bullies will have to carefully pick their victims.

10. Serves them right for picking on him.

11. Of course there's no such thing as a "right" person to bully!

I was thinking about the situation from the girls' point of view, in their minds he must have looked like an "easy" person to bully, which is why they chose to do it. The fact that he had a psychopathic personality disorder they didn't know about changed him from an "easy" person to bully to the wrong person to bully.

And I'm sorry you went through hell. No, nothing justifies those kids picking on you!
    No one has a right to violate the rights of others.

12. Ironic, don't you think?

"Yeah, we were bugging the shit out of you for at least half an hour on this cramped bus, know nothing about you, expected no retaliation, but now that you've decided to fuck up our plans, apologize for what you said to my friend!"

I'm not condoning the behavior, all I'm saying is that this kid was probably pushed to the edge where he likely stood for quite a while, wondering whether or not to jump off the eep end. It's very fortunate that he decided to attack these girls, as things could have turned out a lot worse had he chosen to carry out a premeditated murder on somebody else.

13. Exactly, he got 3 guilty girls, instead of some innocent bystanders (if he were to spray an automatic rifle).

14. If it werent for weed, I would have been that guy

15. i was picked on all through my time in school and its a painful thing to go through. i feel sorry that the girls were hurt but at the same time he was just so fed up with being picked on he snapped. and i can understand that. you just shouldn't bully. period.

16. They got people running around the UK with automatics n shit? I thought they only rifles over there, atleast thats all Ive ever seen em with. I dont even think the cops carry guns over there.. But yeah, better some bitches than some people who had absolutely nothing to do with his condition.

17. hmm damn he tried to kill all 3 of those bitchs.

shitttttt what they get I guess karmas a bitch.

18. Moral of the story- Be a kind, peaceful person, or you'll be nearly knifed to death

19. Right on man. Some of you may think that the bullying on the bus does not equal the stabbing, but think about the hundreds of other people these girls have probably messed up. In my mind, they got exactly what they deserved for how they chose to act.