Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why you should never talk to cops!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by killeroo, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Watch and learn guys - I am sure many of you may have watched this but this is for the ones who haven't

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik]YouTube - Don't Talk to Cops, Part 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08fZQWjDVKE&feature=related]YouTube - Don't Talk to Cops, Part 2[/ame]
    :bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin:

2. I came in here expected another noob posting about how cops busted him cuz he was smoking in public again. I saw this and was surpised, gj. I seen all of theses before but good vids.

3. I hate the pigs just as much as anyone else, but seriously who you gonna call when some fucked up army veteran on pcp is in your house at 2 am carrying a knife? This didn't happen to me, i'm just saying...

4. lol well I am glad I surprised you lol yes they have been around awhile but I have seen so many noobs cocking up when it comes to deal with the fuzz I thought I would post.

For the record, 15 years smoking, alot of the time in public and never been arrested - its called being smart :D

5. Great post, watched most of 1st video...

15 years and not getting caught is called being smart OP!:hello:

Cops are there to help us but knowing and learning the laws to prevent them from convicting us is what we all need. The problem is, its still illegal..and the cops have no control over that

6. I have to fess up that the UK police aren't as crazy as US police to arrest you for just smoking a joint.

I have had chats with police while smoking believe it or not in parks etc and as long as you show them respect etc they tend to be cool. I was sat in my local park on Monday and I watched 3-4 groups of students just chilling out all smoking J's, no-one seemed to mind at all - people bang on about making it legal but being illegal really doesn't effect me or any of my friends, one phone call and its delivered 24/7 within 30mins right to my door :bongin::bongin:

7. #7 Codre, Apr 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2011
    Yeah, if police are talking to you, it's for no other reason than to get more information that they need.

Ask them why they stopped you or what they want from you...

then,

Ask them if you're free to go...

If they say I just want to ask you a few questions, or ask to search your car or you, then say officer I have nothing to hide, but I have somewhere I need to be and I would like to be on my way; so I do not consent to being searched unless it is absolutely necessary and you have a warrant.

If they ask where, have a pretty good excuse ready, and it may help for pity points depending on the cop.

8. Ya agreed, not talking to cops would be pretty dumb in certain situations

9. Cops rarely protect us unless they are on scene when a crime is being committed. You call the cops when someone is in your house and by the time they get there your whole family is murdered.

Cops are just reactionary forces.

10. Wow very very informative! Hope I never have to be in any of these situations, but still nice to know! +rep for posting!

11. Don't know about you...But I'm not waiting 10-20 minutes for the police, I'm grabbing Sally, my 1911.

12. Great videos, watched em both.

13. Time depends on where you live.
    On a good day here it will take 5 mins for cops to come to serious crime,
    though if they are all used up elsewhere it can take up to 15.
    Fuck pigs anyway unless someones life's in danger.

14. When I lived in Bermuda the damn police were all too stoned to come save you anyway ha ha

15. For that occasion I have a Mossberg 500A 12 Gauge and a XD9 waiting to greet them.

16. Dual AA-12's mounted on the car should keep the buggers at bay :bongin:

17. Wait, you were smoking a cannabis cigarette while speaking with the police?
    What part of england are you from mate. Cos it sounds like your chatting shit.

18. Chatting shit, nope why would I make it up - It was in Cheltenham Spa at the Jazz Fest 2006 and my brother and I were both smoking behind a tent and this police came around and asked us not to smoke here, we chatting for about 5 mins before leaving him.

I also have two friends who are in the police who play poker with me while I smoke, they of course just drink.

Chatting shit I am not, if you believe what I have said is another matter for you :D

In fact my local Bobbie knew we smoked outside the pub most Friday nights and as long as children weren't round he left us be.

:D

19. You were at a festival... that's different. Naa man I believe some are more tolerant than others but I meant any bobby on the street see/smell you they will do everything in their power to charge you.

20. you obviously not very friendly then sir.