Why you should be FOR legalization

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by tokin', May 7, 2010.

1. #2 steelhound56, May 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2010
    This is why I have no respect for the DEA. The "heroes of society" who lock away the "druggies" who are a "threat" conduct a raid at a time that is entirely inappropriate (His 7 year old kid and wife in the residence with him), shoots both his dogs, and kills one without a reason to discharge a firearm (the pitbull was caged, but hey, everyone knows a Corgi can fucking kill someone in 2 seconds :rolleyes:)

I heard no signs of aggression from the dogs until shots were fired (dogs tend to get that way when you threaten their master with a firearm) and then it was just yelping from the dogs and screaming from his wife and child.

Child endangerment? You got to be fucking kidding me. The cops initially missed a shot on the Pitbull, which hit the Corgi. Anyone bother to tell these people that bullets penetrate walls? What if that stray shot had hit the kid in the other room? The SWAT team posed a far greater threat to the kid than a small amount of marijuana, a pipe and grinder do.

This is the exact reason the "war" on drugs should be ended immediately. People like this who aim to fight the war through terrorism and try to use fear in order to keep people in line.

Disgusting. Had cannabis been legalized, this would not have happened. I feel so bad for that child. He's never going to forget this, and will probably have deep emotional scars. I highly doubt he will ever trust the police, and for good reason. I hope the cops responsible for this lose their jobs.:mad:

2. That's our tax dollars at work, in a way we pay for them to bust us for smoking.

It's like a public service.

3. I find it amazing that we have to sit here on a pro cannabis forum and try to prove why we should be for legalization, fuck all these fuckers who think we shouldn't legalize.

4. we can't show dual thoughts on this issue because it may destroy our social root:confused: