Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why you ask

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by critter 11, May 8, 2003.

1. Being a marksman with a rifle I know how easy it is to kill something, but it is an unfair advantage if you can kill something from half a mile away wouldn't you say.
    I would rather take on another human (bare hands or basic weapons,no guns)in a FAIR fight,that's what I mean.
    Its no contest if you have a massive advantage.

2. Hunting is fun and very rewarding. Especially pistol hunting. Its too easy to kill with a rifle. Anyone can do it. But its much different with a handgun. I don't know many people that can put a 350 grain .50 cal. AE round through a 3 inch hole at 100 yards with a Desert Eagle drawn from a thigh holster. I can.:D Bow hunting is fun too. But not as difficult as pistol hunting.

3. HHAHAHAHA^^^^^

4. If I can see it I can hit it and a gun is a gun, you still don't have to get too close.I eat whatever I kill and I am most definately a carnivore, if I had to kill my own food I once worked in a slaughterhouse so I don't think it would be too much of a problem.
    As kids my mates and me would go into the woods, each armed and then we would hunt each other with air rifles.
    As young teenagers it was fun and you can't realy get hurt by an air rifle (point blank maybe) it stung and bruised but like I said it was fun.It was also a fair fight which like I already pointed out animals don't carry 38s.Know what I mean.
    Anyone seen the movie Alive??? Could you eat human flesh if you had to to survive, I think I could.

ps not trying to scare anyone none of us know what we can do till we're tested.

5. i would too.......... id smother someone in ketchup and put em in a bun.... theyd be delicious :)

6. Bong, ....James Bong.

Attached Files:

7. Hahah i almost forgot the whole point of the thread until i reached that last james bong photo.

8. Bootleg Bat Pony to the rescue!!!!

Attached Files:

9. anyone remeber this chick???

she was in a mac commerical and she looked really really baked. It was hilarious, I almost cried the day they took the video of the mac website

Attached Files:

10. heh

Attached Files:

11. Baaaaa...Meet me at the Cliff!

Attached Files:

12. Nice, I think those are funny. I am fucked up.