Why would a girl mess around with me if she was already talking to another guy?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Jeffersong808, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Met with girl from tinder and had a great night. Kissed cuddled, etc.

She admitted she was already talking to someone and asked if I was okay with it, which I didn’t mind.

Why would she mess around with me if she’s already talking to another guy? (Both army males if it makes any difference)
    She also said if I catch feelings then it’s all on me.. whatever that means..?

This is my first time dealing with a girl like this.

What should I do?!

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. You should delete this thread before all of the predictable shit mist starts blowing your way.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1

3. Oh look another Jeffersong thread about chicks... Suprise suprise...

• Like Like x 4

4. How do you even get poontang pie Jeff please teach me your ways.. you seem to have a new chick on the go every week lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Sounds a little manipulative/deceptive to me man. She probably just wanted a fling or something. Girls like that will put the blame on everyone but them selves. Would stay away from her and anyone on tinder lol. Just go out and meet someone naturally that's the best way.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ok, @Jeffersong808 , here's the deal. She's a girl. She likes guys. She isn't tying herself down to one dude. She wants multiple. Your meeting chicks on Tinder. C'mon. It's a hookup site. What do you expect.
    Warning, warning. This is a big red flag. She don't want a relationship. She just wants to meet dudes and Fuck. Nothing wrong with that. She's telling you flat out. She ain't looking for a boyfriend and she isn't feeling anything with you besides wanting your dong. She's telling you don't fall for her cuz she's a ho and ain't settling down. Send her my way, I'll give it to her good, cook her a nice meal, and send her on her way. Cuz that's how she wants it.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Loool omg :laughing:

~Toni~

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  8. IKR

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Okay what's the question now? Lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  10. Because she is a hoe.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  11. She be on the hunt for The Big D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. [​IMG]
    Her Motto

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Just go with the flow if you don't mind it just being sex.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Dear mods: Please find a dumpster for Jeffertroll and leave him there. Thank you.

"I'm Livin For Givin the Devil His Due"

• Like Like x 3
  15. Fuck her n move on give her what she want...u get urs.. loose the feelings...call it a day the end

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  16. And by the way wtf is ur age as a man u shouldnt even be askin these damn questions bro

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

17. girls are really manipulative and like to have options. plenty of them. and guys we usually wanna get one girl and just stick with that. but life isn't that simple. i saw get what you want out of it, and dont let your feelings get attached. and just enjoy the moment.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Grow up!

• Like Like x 2
  19. She’s probably just trying to get close to you to kill you and feast on your organs. Or at least, if we’re lucky.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum