Why Would A Girl Do This?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by John Lennon, Jun 29, 2014.

1. I had a 8 years relationship with a girl. She had to move to another country (USA) and because of my fault, being inscured and stuff, she broke up with me.

I told her that this was a new experience for me, she told me that she wasnt ready to get married.

We had talk about it, she said she loves me but I was annoying her with me being so inmature.

So she changed her fb status to single and I stop talking and entering to fb. I stopped login to fb like since 2 days ago. Yesterday a friend of mine, who is also her friend showed me a conversation, which she asked him "do you know where he is?, im worried about him". After some messages she also said "try to find him". and that was it.

What a girl means when she does that?

2. She still loves and cares about you, but logically knows you're not right for her.

3. Sounds like true love LOL!

4. Lol I'd say it's pretty normal to have feelings for someone you logically know isn't right for you. has nothing to do with being a woman

I dont know... she told me that we probably get together someday--

6. Well in that case she's being wishy-washy

Fuck that shit. Why wait around

7. I'd move on

Can't wait around

Omega369

8. If she thinks you're immature/clingy/annoying, she probably doesn't want a serious relationship with you anymore at this point, but rather keep you as a friend. Those texts tell me that she does care about you and hopes you're doing ok, but her actions appear (to me, at least) that she's ready to move on from your relationship as partners.

Tough to move to another country for someone, but it's a risk you take for love I guess. I wouldn't do it, but to each their own.

9. This

Well, there might be a possibility, (according to her) that she might come to visit her home. She didnt want me to ask her tho.
    I mean, she wants to know where and with who am I, she also told me that she didnt want lose my friendship, but when I told her that I was going aside, she replied " are y ou telling me youre gonna stop going after me?" i said "do you want that?" she said "I want to keep that answer for me".

11. She's a bitch bro. She's just playing with you like the helpless little puppy you are. Fuck her and find a new girl. THAT will bring her back to you if that's what you really want.