Why won't my plants grow ???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Harvest1, Mar 7, 2017.

1. The ones in the front are 5 weeks and look really small compared to the ones posted here. The ones in the back are 2 weeks.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. U been feeding them nutes already?

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

3. They way to small for their age. What kind of light ? Height away from light ext ? Alot of variables I can't see

• Like Like x 2
  4. They look deficient of some sort of nutrient, also they could quite possibly be root bound. Might be time to transplant....

• Like Like x 2
  5. Potentially set the radio frequency on your television remote to -/+ 40... sometimes this bizzarely causes abnormal growth!!!

• Like Like x 2
  6. I don't think I have ever heard that before. That would be pretty cool though.

• Like Like x 1
  7. [​IMG] 175 watt metal halide about 18" away

8. I also have a additional fan pulling air out and a small fan circulating air inside

9. 175 watt metal halide 18" away. Exhaust fans and small circulating fan. I fed em 1/4 teaspoon of nutrients but then stopped. I water every 4 days or so

10. What soil ? Clones or seeds ?

11. I agree that they may need nutrients.
    Roots are starting ing to show thru bottom of cup.. I was thinking about transplanting to a 1 gallon pot?

12. Have you tried transplanting one of your plants to see if they are root bound or not. I've found that the less nutrients fed at the the beginning of the grow will result in slow growth above the grow medium. This is because the roots will be searching for vital nutrients (such as nitrogen) instead of focusing on making the plant grow.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Seeds , organic soil

14. You think a 1 gallon pot would be sufficient ? I have (general hydroponics, flora series)[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. 1 gal would fine to transplant too at this point. As your plants (hopefully) get bigger you might need to transplant to a 2-3 gall. But as of now just try transplanting 1 to a 1 gall and see how it likes that. Also don't over do the nutes right now, stick to whatever you've been giving, because you want to try one thing at a time to make sure you know what the problem is. If you change to many variables at once you will never actually find what the problem actually is.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Wow transplant them into 1 gallons and feed your plants idk whats the recommended dose as ive never used gh nutes ? Do u have a nute feeding chart?

• Like Like x 1
  17. That's what's wrong with em. U all need to let plants grow on their own till they can actually absorb the nutes. The soil u have them I'm will feed them for weeks without a drop of nutes. Patience or you'll screw yourself every time man

• Like Like x 2
  18. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. I bet the PH of that "soil" is off the charts! What is it's PH? What ever it is that soil looks really awful.

• Like Like x 3
  20. The water is at 6.5 ph but I checked the run off and comes out 7.9 .... why is that ? The soil is organic with perlite ... Also I've been thinking about using fox farm organic potting soil