Why wont my clones grow???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by LoShow, Sep 17, 2012.

1. I have had them going for over a month now, maybe a month and a half. They have really good roots but wont grow??

2 out of 14 are ok and even those didnt grow out the top, they grew out the side :confused:

2. What kind of soil are you using? What lights? How big are the buckets? Have you been giving them nutes?

3. Maybe they need a transplant.

BeZ...V

4. ^^^^^^Yep, sounds like they need a transplant into some good, nutrient rich soil....and good light.

5. They are in 10L containers with great quility soil under a 400w light. So weird

6. Can you post some pictures so we can get an idea of how far behind on growth they are. It could be lots of things. One of the most common reasons for a general stunting of all your plants is probably a combination of over-watering and nutrient lockout. If the plants live through a few over-waterings then they will be stunted and grow a little slower.

We just had a batch leave the veg room at the dispensary I work at that had been just over-watered by a leaking capillary mat for one night a few weeks ago, and all 90 plants were a good 1-2 feet shorter than they normally are by the time they go to flower.

7. How is your ventilation? If it's too hot or they're not getting fresh air it could slow/stop growth.