Why won't buds fill out

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by shawnmichaelmarshallc, May 7, 2021.

1. Budget isn't really an issue for real but I don't know what or where to look.....

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

2. Will this work to help???[​IMG]

3. Waste of money.
    If money isn't an issue........buy a good light.
    $39.95 won't buy crap.
    Check out Spider Farm.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. 99.99[​IMG]

5. #25 MickFoster, May 7, 2021
    Last edited: May 7, 2021
    That's only a 100w light.........barely enough for one plant.
    You didn't mention your grow area.
    A 4 x 4 grow area would require about 450 actual watts.........expect to pay around $1 per watt or more for a quality light.

• Like Like x 1
  6. How big is the space you’re looking to fill? Looks to be around 3x5 from the pics.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. A grow tent is good to build off. Its is useful to block the intense lights and smell. It can help stop contaminants like dust with a filter too.

• Like Like x 1
  8. 4x4

9. I was growing inside but I bought a greenhouse so I put it in there and it started the bud I didn't want it to so that's why it's in my shed now I was just trying to find the light to help bud the rest of the way because the light outside is over 12 hours but I'm probably just going to put it back in my Greenhouse cuz I gets 7 direct hours of sunlight each day I have a bunch of autoflowers growing in the greenhouse that are doing very well

10. [​IMG]
    Get that and never look back

• Like Like x 3
  11. #31 GroBuddy, May 8, 2021
    Last edited: May 8, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Are you focused on LED growing or are you open to other things? A 630w CMH light is great for a 4x4.

• Like Like x 1
  13. So I'm just gonna leave in my greenhouse like dude said earlier nothing can replace that but burning ball in the sky....let it do what it do I mother nature[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Sativas have airy buds and take 10-14+ weeks to finish...
    Add some unsulphured molasses and boost your P and K.
    Happy harvesting!

Sent from my moto e6 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. OP hasn't even waited long enough, soft boy

Very inpatient, carry on like this, you'll be chopping her before she's even made a fucking fat calyx, idiot mate.

Educate yourself on green, you are in week two of flower at the very fucking most

You won't see 'buds' until the final couple of weeks as they then focus on 'swelling'

Rookie

16. Man started off in a tent in a cycle now he's moving his plant outside when there light schedule is difficult again, it's gonna hermie bro

17. Not necessarily. I started a plant that was indoors for 8-9 weeks and then I put her outside. She woke up happy and doubled in size. A lot of people don’t get how resilient and adaptable these plants are.

18. Dawg this bitch had been flowering for 5 weeks I'm putting it in my greenhouse for 10 hours a day I don't got the watts to push her correctly so I'm going back to my greenhouse I mainly pout her in the shed cause it's a bag seed and mayof been a hermie..... I got this boy....

19. That's five damn weeks of flowering people think they know everything[​IMG][​IMG]

20. 5 weeks of flower with a good light for a comparison.
    Flower 5 weeks.JPG
    5 weeks flower.JPG

• Like Like x 2