why, Why am I alive?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SuicidalSpaz, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Hey guys, Spaz here. I've been a little depressed, but the herb's helping. Bootcamp in a month or two, and i've been thinking a lot.

Basically, I hate my life and who I've become. I have a hard time letting go of things, ever since the accident. My short term memory is getting worse due to the accident, And I'm getting fed up with life.

I've died 3 times due to morphine,duster and Xanny Bars +liquor, ( Not all at once obviously). Nightmares keepin me up at night, all I got is my boys and my bud. This girl and I are falling for eachother, and I can't let it happen, Can't let her get hurt. I'm leaving here soon, and putting everything from here behind. I apologize for the rant, I just cant think, Had to let some of it out. I've held in all these feelings,parents divorce, fighting with the family, the accident, juvi, past loves, just everything Is trying to bust out, and I feel I can't hold it anymore.

Im not sure what to do. Just asking my blades for help. It's like im becoming numb to everyone and everything around me. It's as if I'm an empty shell of the person I once was. I no longer wish to be here...

2. Keep your head held high man, I take it by bootcamp, your entering some sort of rehab program. Keep your spirits high, because you've lived through some shit, and why would you want to waste an opportunity at life? You still have the potential to do what you want to do.
    Stay strong bro.

3. LIVE MAN. you can do it

4. Save up some money, and vacation to a third world country or something. Work for food and board, and it'll give you a completely new perspective.

5. You can do this. Just think...you've lived through so much already it seems.
    why give up now. you deserve to live. take it one day at a time if you have to. theres always a way out. ALWAYS.
    just like ONELOVE RASTA said....go on vacation. meet new people. i was once in the same boat. Im here if you want to talk to some one. =]

6. Hey bro, it's only impossible if you say it is. Like zepprocker said, keep your head high, and don't give up. Keep thinking positivly, and don't think about what you've done wrong in the past. You can't change the past, but you control the future.

7. I feel this thread, good advice here. I'm pretty depressed at the moment too. I quit answering my phone for a lot of my friends due to this. I'm just starting to get tired of people, it's hard to explain that to some people. Depression sucks...never been to a doctor or anything for it, I really don't want meds, I wish it would just go away. Forever.

8. whatever you do, dont commit suicide. dont even think about it.
    Suicide doesnt solve any problems and it just hurts family and friends.
    I used to feel like that, you have to tell yourself that no matter how bad it gets, its still better then being dead. so suck it up and pull things together.
    life will get better, even when you think it cant.

9. Thanks a lot blades. I feel ya joker. They tried to give me lunesta and something else for the nightmares and I refused to take it. Then, I've had about... 3 years of councelling between the divorce and the accident. It's like No one is trying to help, they're trying to numb me to not feel anything. I just went out to eat with my mom, and she started flippin shit about something. I got up and left, not dealing with that shit.

10. go to spain and meet a beautiful women and fall in love, create a nice little cannabis garden and live the rest of your days there, or at least until your satisfied.

11. Believe it or not, but WE are trying to help you.
    If you ever need someone to vent to or just talk to, pm me.

12. Quite possibly the best advice I've heard all day, travel is always the best for waking up the part of you that is missing right now. You're right about the girl though, you got to fix you first before love can mean much. Things can change in a heartbeat, so just keep yours beating, and alls well.

13. ya man just go away for awhile and forget about your past life and just relax and think ahead and not in the past i know wat its like to be depressed just stay strong

14. Yeah, I think it's important to learn from these things, and build yourself up. That is what makes you strong, as a person. That is what I think is key, and maybe even the sole point in life.

15. Theres always a light at the end of the tunnel...its whether your strong enough to get there or not

16. Maybe you should'nt join the military if you are in that state. Basic training is horrible enough if you are'nt depressed. Chances are you'll get alot worse.....

Been there, done that......know what it's like. Hope you enjoy it.

17. Very well said. +rep

18. dieing is easy, its living thats hard. if you can get through the hard times you can get through anything (cuz the other times are easy). just pull through and youll be glad you did one day.

19. Thx bro

20. Thanks for everything. Things have slowly been working out better, simply because I refuse to think about them. I was fine until last night, laid down at 3:30, and couldn't sleep until 5:30. It sucked, but whatever. I wish it wasnt like this, That I could carelessly let go and not worry. I'm not sure how I've handled myself in this state for 4 years. For the last couple of months I feel everything is crumbling.

I spent most of my morning listening "echo" and "waiting" by Trapt. Give it a quick listen.