Why we have war

Discussion in 'General' started by Predator1, Aug 28, 2006.

1. http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=2

People like this cause war. This is an old article, but goddamnit, this is ridiculous. How can this possibly be legal? I'm not one to hate people, but if their whole family got bowled over by a cement mixer, I'd be a happier person for it.

2. heh I heard about these girls a few months ago. Its pretty disgusting.
    And to top it all off, they really, REALLY suck as singers.

3. Translation:
    Screw cultural progression. That's something different, and being a neo-conservative, that's a scary thing. We don't want to expand our pallet of experiences and ideas. Narrow-minded racism is what we're into.

Translation:
    There is a mentality in america that everybody have to do the same thing, in true cookie-cutter fashion. And so In that sense, I'm not going to give my children the opportunity to have their own individual set of beleifs or values; instead i am enforcing my own and nothing else.

Translation:
    ....oh c'mon, that one speaks for itself.

Translation:
    ...wow, fuck this.

4. ive seen this already, but; none the less its down right sickening. in a thousand years, if we make it that long:)rolleyes:) we will probably all be the same color.

5. I'm from the UK so I don't know how bad (or not) racism is over in the US but I gotta say that shit is way outta line

6. It's pretty sad but they have a right to do that. Be glad we have the bill of rights its protects everybody. I don't agree with them but unfortunatley they can say that shit all they want. I've known about these little girls for awhile. Scientist predict in the near futute we will all look the same.

7. That's a good point.

And they certainly should be able to think and say what they want.

Because when it comes down to it, the intelligent, compassionate human being will not agree with them.

Kind of like survival of the fitest, but in a socio-cultural sense.