Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why was toilet water also collected when I took drug test ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Fishharddaddy, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Why was toilet water also collected when I took a drug test ??

2. im asking because lady went in bathroom and had another sample cup . I think she took toilet water with it .

3. I think you’re trippin’

4. ive been known to Trip !

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. You're stupid as fuck

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. why even comment this? maybe OP did see it maybe he didnt and thought he did but you dont have to be a dick for no reason. i thought it was kinda funny how he said he has been known to trip. fuck outta here kid

7. Why in the hell would anybody EVER collect toilet water for a drug test? That literally makes no sense. If he had even thought about it a little bit, he would've realized how dumb of a question it is and that he obviously didn't see what he thought he did.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

8. If you didn't flush the toilet she prolly just grabbed some to make sure you didn't use fake piss

• Like Like x 1