Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why was the weed smoke so harsh?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NYC Smoker, Jan 16, 2013.

1. well i picked up a new strain today called "headband" it had alot of crystals & looked real dank ! Now i usually roll up Dutch Masters or joints. today i used a white owl swisher. it rolled great. after the first 3 hits it started to be really harsh. Was it the weed or the swisher ?
    picture of swisher btw ^_^

[​IMG]

2. The weed could have been improperly cured or too dry or somethin.

3. Endless amount of possibilities. Blunts tend to be harsh but you said you smoke them all the time. How did the buds feel? Sticky? Supersticky? Wet? Dry?

4. #4 M3thod Man, Jan 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2013
    There are white owls and then there are swishers. not sure what a white owl swisher is lol

5. the weed could have not been properly flushed

6. If it smelled weird then it wasn't flushed right and you've got your answer

Did it smell weird ?

7. blunts are always harsh. i smoke joints all the time, but blunts always are harsh on my lungs. i think that most people tend to take huge hits that fill up their entire lungs. just take casual, slow, normal, relaxed hits next time

8. blunts are harsh, if you combine that with improper curing then youre gonna have a bad time

9. Try smoking in a bowl to find out if it's the weed.