Why Was My Thread Deleted?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Deleted member 634753, Jan 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The thread titled "Rolling Joints With Bible Paper" was deleted for no apparent reason. I don't think I posted any sort of inappropriete content, as it was only a discussion. Could someone tell me what's going on with my thread? I'm honestly confused.

2. What forum did you post it in?

There will be a deletion reason if it was deleted by a moderator. If you're still confused, you can PM the moderator and ask about it.

3. Nevermind, I think I found it.

General forum, right?

There's your answer. :p

4. Edit: Junkiedays got it lol.

5. Well, it was posted in General via the iPhone app. I never received any sort of PM from any moderator, nor do I know who deleted this. It just completely disappeared. Maybe it's a technical issue?

6. And, the thread was up for around 2 minutes and had 5 posts.

7. It was deleted because there have been dozens of threads on that topic, and General isn't the right forum for it anyway.

Do a search in Apprentice Tokers or Tokers Q&A, there are other "bible paper joint" threads you can post in. :smoking:

8. Sorry, didn't refresh the page. Thanks for solving this dilemma. :wave:

9. Oh, but I thought bumping old threads is frowned upon?

10. That's only if the old thread breaks newer rules as far as I'm aware

11. So long as you don't violate the rules or just bump the thread without adding any content, it's fine. But really you need to search BEFORE you start a new thread. I searched for "Bible Paper" in the topic title and came up with over two dozen threads extant already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.