why was my thread deleted?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by xLoneWolfx, Dec 23, 2012.

1. I made a thread about having a bad panic attack and a few people were really helping, a lot. One guy came in and trolled named MarleySubs and now the thread is deleted. Why would such a helpful thread get deleted? What did I do wrong?

2. I don't want to get banned. The people here help me out a lot.

3. If you look at the section it was posted in, you can see who deleted it and why...

KeepSmokinReefa deleted it...the reason was..."Discussion of other drugs is not allowed here"

4. Oh.. Even prescription drugs? Wasn't sure about that. Sorry guys..

5. toma la mota nadie de la pastilla de verga

6. You can discuss only pot, tobacco, caffeine and alcohol at GC. Which is kind of a shame since certain of the new, synthetic "unmentionables" can cause heart attacks, kidney failure and seizures, and I would like to warn you kids about them, but I can't!

Granny

• Like Like x 1
  7. i also had a thread deleted.. i was asking if the break on my bong was repairable i dont get why that cannot be posted here. i wasnt asking someone to fix it but rather if it COULD be fixed admins?

8. broke a bong once, fixed it with crazy glue . . . true story

9. You posted your thread in this section, which if for...

...quite often if threads are posted in the wrong section, they are just simply deleted, not moved...

Maybe you would want to post it here...Toking Tools Q&A - Grasscity.com Forums