Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why u Tok

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Aaagogo, Jul 26, 2010.

1. As the title suggests.

I just like it right before I eat. It just makes the food some much better

I don't smoke a lot... a 1/4 lasts me about 2 weeks.

2. Self-medication.

3. Relieves Stress.

4. It makes everything more beautiful.

5. lol, thanks to you a have milk and cereal on my desk :laughing:

6. I enjoy it.

Puts me in my happy place.

7. stress relief, pain relief, makes food better, and helps me sleep

8. I use to smoke just cuz my friends had it and I thought why not, but I really enjoy weed it helps physical pain better then anything and mentally keeps me calm and happy so I'm not as stressed and most of all its fun to be high

9. I like to smoke weed because being sober is boring as shit.

10. Cures my depression and anxiety, helps me lose weight (yes, really), make me hiiiiigh:smoke:, stops my chronic leg pain, and it makes me less high strung and more accepting of others opinions... To bad I've been out for almost a month now.:(:mad:

11. Yup.

Also, my life is just better in general when I'm baked. I'm so much calmer, and comepletely stress free.

12. cuz i like the feelin of being high off weed..axiety* and some pain relief mostly # 1

13. I love being high, and knowing no matter what at the end of the day I can smoke up and feel good.

14. it makes me me. definely love how my anxiety doesnt take over and i can think striaght so thats a nice touch to haha

15. why is your thingy red?!:smoking:

16. That's what she said.:smoking:

17. this haha

18. masterbation