Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why the short

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nahr, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Every time I go out to get some bud, my guy always has it packaged before I get there and when I get home it's always off by like .20 or .30 hasn't been over that yet.... but I mean I only ask for like 3gs at a time and its always off and im getting pissed. am i overreacting? do i need to tell him? i dont want to sound like an ass.

-nick

2. #2 BudButler, Sep 13, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    you should find a new guy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Have you calibrated your scale?
    If so, then I would politely let your hook up know that their scale may be off a bit.

:smoke:

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. .2 or .3 is probably a scale issue, especially if it is consistent. Depending how friendly you are with the guy just say hey, weighed the last couple and they were off by .2, might need to calibrate your scale

5. Yup make sure a nickle on your scale is 5 grams, then tell him your short and it's not on your end. Any legitimate plug will make up the difference without question.

Sent from my VS990 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Could be that your hookup is using mechanical scales. Postal scales for example aren't always accurate down to tenths. Could be that they just don't care because your buying such a small amount as well.