Why the fuck do people celebrate 4/20? seriously?

Discussion in 'General' started by HerbIsGood, Mar 8, 2011.

1. because a bunch of stupid high schoolers said they were going to smoke every day after detention at 420 or some stupid ass shit?

Dont you guys know that 420 is hitlers birthday?

I fucking hate the whole '420' thing and I think its stupid as hell to dedicate a day to stoners who want to get high and declare it on the day that hitler was born. Plus, it makes the whole country sound like a bunch of retards on that day when everybodys running around like '420! 420! omfg its 420!' yeah, good for you, who fucking gives a shit.

get high every day, how about that? I know people who have SAVED weed from their bags to make sure 'they have enough to smoke all day on 420.' WTF? :confused::confused:

• Like Like x 1
  2. So stoners are Nazis?

• Like Like x 2
  3. simply because people like to smoke weed. sometimes called 420.....

4. just a reason so skip work chill with friends and get mad retarded.

i see no problem with this whatsoever.

5. u mad bro?

• Like Like x 3
  6. And if it has to be celebrated and is going to be a day anyway - why not make it a day thats worth remembering? Like say, Peter Tosh's birthday? I'd smoke weed happily all day in celebration and honor of Peter Tosh over what a buncha high school losers said. I even had a party last year in celebration of Bob's birthday and smoked more weed on that day than I'd ever smoke on 420, and I dont even like Marley that much.

7. I'm not mad, I just think its stupid. Why not just smoke it every day, and why label it on a day? and why is 420 a codeword for pot? wtf?

why dont we just call it what it is, the flowers that get us high, and smoke it when we want, how we want, as much as we want, without regard to special dates and stuff. and if we are going to make a special date, why would it happen to be on 420 which happens to be hitlers birthday (thats not why Im against 420, I just think its stupid period. I only found out recently that was hitlers birthday and made it seem even more stupid to me).

and I didnt say stoners were nazis, I just said that 420 was the date of hitlers birth, and I dont see the point in making a smoking day of the herb of peace on the day that a bastard dictator was born?

I dont see the point in making a smoking day period.

8. I think you need to chill bro, seriously.:smoke:

Smoke some of the good good herb.

It's just a number and a day, no need to get your panties in a bun.

9. I fucking hate things.

10. You want to celebrate some unfunny gay douche?

• Like Like x 1
  11. haha sounds like your mad. so like if we just celebrated christmas or thanksgiving every day instead of once a year it would be better?

oh right, only marijuana is fit for everyday correct?

12. More of an excuse to smoke weed? I don't see what the problem is, Sir.

13. ......are you serious?

14. while your at it why dont you bitch about why christmas isnt on Jesus's birthday?

CTFD man nobodys making you participate

15. The 420 celebration drowns out the fact that its hitlers b-day. I dont think very many stoners celebrate hitler on 420.

16. Well shit man

MLK died on my birthday

Do I celebrate MLK death on my birthday?

NO

Just like stoners don't celebrate hitlers death on 420. They smoke pot

It's a coincidence, CHILLOUT BRUH

17. are we celebrating hitlers birth every 4 20?

no.

its just like the superbowl its a even that we decide to partake in and hang out with all our friends and have a fun ass day.

during the day 4:20 was always when teenagers back in the day would be getting home from school

and when on the way to smoke they would always notice its 4:20 pm.

so if YOU dont want to celebrate it,

Then YOU can go outside while we all spark up at 420.

18. Dude, its only the highschoolers that celebrate it, and those with high school mentality. So let them have their day. Its no big deal. They all learn in a couple years it was just a youth thing to do. Yes, its pretty moronic, but we all act like morons sometimes, so let the highschoolers have their day. Doesn't harm anyone. Not like anyone in their 20's and beyond celebrates it.

19. lol im 21 and still celebrate it.

dont assume for people.