why the fuck am i up at 6am?

Discussion in 'General' started by Blaze_It_Up420, Apr 19, 2006.

1. Its 6am, I went to bed stoned as shit around 2am. Why am I up? I woke up and had the same dream bout 50 times that I lived with some people who smoked and I ran into every day but that makes no sense. Now I'm wide awake after about 15 minutes of that. I do 10grams of some dankkk. Any advice for gettin back to sleep?

EDIT: Hmmm just rememebred I took my old ADD medicine I just got a new prescription of last night that I havnt had in about 6 months. Dextro-amphetamine.

2. yo, I went to be around the same time and i woke up at like 6:30 as well.... i have no idea WTF is going on its been so long since ive been up this early. All i know is i woke up went to the vending maching down my hall to get a water cus i was thirsty as shit, and the fucking maching takes all but one of my quarters, i look at it its from 1952, okay maybe that has something to do with it. Went back to my room thirsty as shit, grab 3 more quarters just to be safe, walk down the hall put in my money, time for the last coin, none of the other three will work the newest coin i have is from 1960, WTF IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!! being up this early sucks dick!

3. There's a clue right there... AMPHETAMINE. :rolleyes:

4. Well I used to take the drug for a long time but had to stop due to possibly joining the military.

I took the pill at least an hour and a half before I went to bed. If it would do anything I would assume it would stop me from sleeping originally not randomly wake me up in the middle of the night. I used to take the pills often when I smoked a while ago and never experienced this.

5. I'm usually up by 6 am anyways and class doesnt start untill 10:05 for me. I'm an early bird, I cant help it.

:hello:eric:hello:

6. During weekend/vacations I stay up till 2am. Usually 11pm though.

I smoked a bowl of some dank and now I feel much better.

7. lucky, lucky man.

8. You dry man? If so this ones for you

9. only dry till my man wakes up and i go cop tha oz.... thanks for thinking of me, ill smoke one for you later.

10. well dude just as a precaution, your going to need to send me all that amph. :)

11. Not sure how old you are but if your in your still in your early 20's it could just be your Sarcadian clock is just working through soem kinks.

Biology is a maw fucka.

12. Would that be anything like Circadian Rhythm? :cool:

13. yo, it's pretty good considering i havent spelt that word since grade 11 biology.