why the closed eye sex??

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by tO thA fAce, Jul 21, 2010.

1. I'm so helplessly lost.. I know a girl, who likes girls, who has sex with me when she's drunk, with closed eyes..and tonight she told me not to talk? wtf ..

when we fuck, does she even think of me? .. who's on her mind, 'cause I don't think I'm "enough" for her apparently, if I'm a drunk fuck.

:(

2. Try to have sex with her when she's sober then? I don't know, maybe that's just me.

3. You answered your own question.

4. Lmfao... awesome thread

5. If she's lesbion you really can't complain. I mean you don't expect her to like guys do you? It's really your decision if you want the fuck buddy or not, but you can't take things like that personally.

6. yeah, if she is a lesbian and her eyes are closed and she is drunk while you are having sex, my guess is she is just really desperate and can't find a girl to hook up with... sorry dude :(

7. At least you fucked a lesbian? Idk.

8. Yea you're having sex with a lesbian and complaining because she closes her eyes? Try to make it feel good for her atleast, maybe youll get some sweet invites to stuff.

9. I clicked on this thread thinking this would be funny as hell. She is obviously picturing someone else. And if she is truely gay trying to picture you as a didlo.

10. If a guy fucked a lesbian wouldnt it make her bisexual??

11. Well what if you were really drunk, but you were fucking a guy. You probably wouldn't want him to talk, youd just wanna make that "pussy" as realistic as possible.

Whos on her mind? Girls. And no, youre not enough for her, because she wants girls, not guys.

12. Not any more than putting your foot in a ham makes it a sock.

Interpret that however you want. :hide:

13. Maybe she's imagining a girl fucking her with a strap-on....

Or she's just bi and likes your dick but not you. No real lesbian would sleep with a man, come on.

14. That's just what was necessary after blazin' a blunt rolled with my regrets, burnin and startin' it fresh.

shit cant believe i didnt think of it, i fucked a lesbian. haha im cool, off to the cherry farm.. definitely keep the fuck buddy, and switch up the attack plan

15. Fuck yea what you complaining about. :p

Maybe bring a mask of Hillary Clinton next time, I bet she would get a kick out of that.

Perhaps pre record a womanly orgasm and just play it on your ipod or phone.

You need to take advantage of this situation...

and pics please.