Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why such long T-breaks?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by marijuanauser, Sep 16, 2009.

1. I have smoke 2-3 bowls a day for the past year. If i take a week off of smoking will i notice a significant difference. Noob question but I have been wondering for a while.

2. Umm 1 day?

Ya right...

After 30 days it was like being high again for the first time ever.

I was talking to my friends all whispering and shit. Then when they asked why I was whispering...I whispered "I don't know". Then I bursted out laughing so hard my eyes were watering.

It was awesome. I am on a 1 month or more t-break also.

3. Cool dude the highest i can reach before breaking is 2-3 weeks in those amounts
    time a majority of THC should of left your body thus being Hii as a kite:smoke::smoke:

4. This inspired a t break for me. Gonna try for 3 weeks. Still gonna buy bud though and not smoke it, then smoke like a quarter in one sitting and get hella ripped

5. sounds like a good plan lol

6. I don't have money.. thats why XD

7. agree. It usually takes at least five days for me to notice a difference

8. Yeah me too. That's why I'm on one.

9. Should I not worry about T-breaks yet? While school is in session I go through an 8th in about a week. I smoke a bowl a night after I'm done for the day and just torch what I have left on weekends with friends using whatever devices are available.