Why so short?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jonnybass07, Dec 13, 2017.

1. This is my first grow. She is a feminized white widow. My problem is it's day 30 of veg and she is only 4" tall. I micro topped it 2 days ago past the 5th node. I transplanted it on day 17 from solo cup to 5gal bucket. 4×4×6 grow tent. 600w viparspectra on veg mode 18/6. Temp 75, humidity 30%. The nodes are so tight but she doesn't look bad. Do you think the led light is causing her to stay so short?

Attached Files:

2. No idea why it's so stunted man.. keep that light on both veg and flower I did the whole time with mine and got awesome results.. also how far away do you have the light?? Should be like 20-25 " away

3. I have it 24"

• Like Like x 1
  4. The nodes are so close. She won't stretch. The leaves look fine to me. I guess wait to see what she does. By the way I use pro mix hp and hydroponic nutes.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. The white widow I got going now is the same. Grows wider then it does tall.

6. Yeah not that short for a month man...

I had white widow and was 4x that size @ a month

7. Can't find 4 weeks but this is 6 weeks

8. I will switch to full spectrum. I felt like I did everything right and don't know what I could do different if I started over today.

9. And if you look at each node where the little bud grows out you can see another stem growi g out with a leaf at the end. That's happening on all the nodes. The last picture is where I topped it a couple of days ago. How does it look?

Attached Files:

10. Seems to me there is a lot of stuff going on in those 4 inches

• Funny Funny x 1