Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why so much blunt love?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Go Town, Mar 15, 2011.

1. All the tokers that I'm around absolutely love blunts. What makes them more enjoyable than a bowl or joint? If anything I think the tobacco really damages the taste of sweet, sweet herb. What are your opinions on the matter and why?

2. I dont what type of blunts yall be smoking where you live, but here theres no tobacco in are blunts? Just the rilo :) But I like my rilos plain so I can taste the weed..no flavor bs.

3. idk why they are so popular they do ruin the taste, for me at least. i prefer a bong

4. It goes : Bong, Joint, blunt, bowl

5. Uhh even if you gut a rilo the wrap is tobaccy ya know.

Edit: oh and I love blunts. I just like to roll and I prefer to smoke something rolled. But that's not to say I only smoke blunts.

6. Jesus smoked blunts.
    And the tobacco adds to the high, and burns alot slower than joints.

7. I'm bi-winning! Of course I smoke my Charlie Sheen in blunts, I have one speed GO!

What's the cure? A bowl? So I can be like them? Not gonna happen!

8. FO REAL?:eek:

Didnt know that

9. That's still tobacco :wave:

10. Because blunts get you hiiiggghhhh. Plain and simple

11. I'm not trying to be an ass but what did you think it was lol.

12. I mean sure the wrap can be considered tabacco but seriously blunts are whats up

not saying there is anything wrong with a j or a nice bowl but...i love me a good blunt :smoke:

13. They waste weed, taste like shit, and if I smoked 1.5-2g on my bong I would be in SPACE... Yea blunts are shit

14. If I put a gram into a bong as opposed to a blunt I would be way fuckin' higher.

15. blunts bring out more of a euphoric high idk if im the only 1 who is like that?

16. you thought you would mention a bong twice for good measure?

17. Blunts are okay if you're in a cyph or something, but tbh i prefer to smoke out of glass. I mean the aesthetics and feel of smoking a blunt is pretty cool, but i mean, i wouldn't want to smoke blunts every session at all. They're awesome for occasion, i just hate how everything i have a cyph everyone feels the need to roll the weed into a blunt.

18. Blunts are easy to smoke on the go, you know? Hard to roll on the go but its easy to smoke one then go into a movie or diner. Thats why I like to use em so much. Theyre also good to bring on walks through the woods. Joints work the same but I prefer blunts.

19. I'd say that's a good way to describe it, but I feel like it's mainly caused by the nicotine rush (if you normally don't smoke cigs or chew).

20. Idk..I never really though about it.