why so long

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by casper418, Oct 16, 2006.

1. started inside and veg till 30 inch put plants out on 12 july and still not redy 1 lookin good and frosty all white hairs others look weeks away but frost has alredy started i pulled a male with a sack open and thinkin maybe these others are fertilized whats the signs

2. Comprehendable sentences...

go back and retype everything out. People want to answer your questions, they dont want to ask questions about what you are trying to say. Be clear and state facts dont ramble on. Use periods and start new lines for new thoughts. Oh and the best way to get a question answered is through pictures.

3. Pictures would be nice. Everything deaf said :wave:

4. sorry guys wasted and irish wondering why plants are not ready when i started them inside put them out in july. 13 weeks ago one looks good n close the others look a long way off and possibly fertilized was wondering symtoms of plant goin into seed .have i done wrong no pics

5. right, so what your Q, or are you just "rambling on" to be heard.

6. His question is, why arent his plants finished yet. He also asks if seeded bud developes extra slowly.

Ok. Seeds are pretty easy to spot, they are engorged calyxes. About the size of a seed actually. The hair emerging from these seeds will turn brown, as the pistil has done its job of catching pollen and is no longer needed. Does this slow down further budding? I dont know. Seems like seeds dont need that long to mature, i would say less than half the time of full budding.

Well to help your flowering Question, do you know what the genetics of your plant is or are they bagseed? Are they getting enuff sunlight? How much? Do you have a magnifier to check the trichs, cuz you cant always tell from the hairs.

7. some are in constant light and others are quite shady due to the fact i thought they were male as for the strains there purple power &notthern lights but the nl look more like a 50/50 mix waitin to be found anyday now:( il have to look about mag glass thanx for reply