why so few REGULAR (non-feminized) autoflower seeds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by albes, Mar 27, 2011.

1. most seed banks sell only feminized autoflowers - and I want regular seeds. In three months time you have enough seeds for a lifetime.

protecting genetics?

2. Check Amsterdam marijuana seeds, Its where I got my reg Eay ryderss :)

3. Easy Ryder they sell is not Autoflowering or advertised....they don't even have a search function to their website?

4. My understanding the main purpose of autos is to make things as easy and stealthy as possible. Needing to plant multiple seeds to ensure a female goes against both easy and stealthy.

5. no dont do that those bastards will never keep their word
    their autos arent autos

6. not to insult you op but you dont know the flying fuck what your talking about
    i can find lots of reg autos

7. There isn't even a way to search for autoflowering types on this website...
    Still the have Lowryder2 regulars - I have that strain in my seed collection already.
    Under Feminzed section I do find Auto Big Bud, Auto Silver Haze, Auto Widow, Auto Berry as additional autoflowering strains.

If you want to bother why not just give the link.
    Another example here...
    Grasscity shop: all autoflowers tagged as fem even in the title, others will turn out fem als clicking through:
    http://www.grasscity.com/cannabis-seeds?cat=1292&limit=all

8. i just found quite a few auto regs at attitude

Look at the LowLife seeds

9. buy Lowlife seeds, and you get lowlife plants....

they are an F2 breeder, nothing more.

10. <span style="font-family:georgia, serif;">Not protecting genetics, protecting profits. I think you just answered your own question. Just buy the best feminized autoflower  out there and pay their prices</span>..breed that baby to your bestest sativa lad and then breed that back to any auto and there ya go...10 years of autoflower seeds of your own making...even give a few to your friends..

11. Santa dropped of some Short Stuff Auto #1's which I'm trying to germ, and they are fucking old and shit seeds, my first autos in 45 years ....fuckers!!@$@$$

12. Hows your search going? Im looking for some too