Why should we vote Ron Paul besides for Mary Jane???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Craving, Jan 30, 2012.

1. I love how people blame this on Obama. You realize the recession started when Bush was in office, don't you?

2. The only thing Obama has to do with those two topics are; the continuance of benefits for those fucked by the Bush administration's shakey economic plans. :smoke:

3. I don't support Obama, or any of the other candidates. They all suck this election. I'd take Obama over Paul any day though.

4. :rolleyes:

Your one of the people that wont get it untill you cant go to walmart anymore, all the fast food places close down and the banks lock their doors ..

Then your gonna be in for a rude awakening... LOL

The problem with debating the anti Ron Paul people on this forum, is most of them are probably less than 18 years old, and parroting what their parents or the media say.. I dont expect kids to understand the big picture.. how could they..

It'll almost be fun to see the chaos when the clueless people get blind sided by what coming....

Your gonna be at the front of the lines shoving and trampling people to get a bowl of soup in the soup line...

:D

5. Exactly. People are so stupid.

6. I wasnt blaming Obama for that, Im just deducing that your on Food stamps and collecting Unemployment... Im not an "Obama Blamer" , Im a blamer of 40 years of failed policy and government corruption.. In no way Obama's fault.

7. Eventually liberals are going to run out of other peoples money to give away to buy votes. On that day I will laugh at the sheeple.

8. El oh el. The US is already coming out of the recession, I don't know where you're getting this idea from that we're going to turn into a third world country and start competing over food.

9. Ok, cool !

:wave:

I better start watching Fox News more often...

10. I'm actually an electrical engineer. Nice try, though :rolleyes:

11. Because he will change things. 4 years ago everyone wanted change, now that its a real possibility people are backing down. guess some only want to talk about ending wars, but dont actually want to follow through with it when push comes to shove.

12. :)

:smoke::smoke:

13. People are worried about what a drag queen thinks.. He's not even sure about his sexuality let alone want to think he's not confused about his views.. This is retarded.. I wouldn't listen to anything a cross dresser has to say.. I'm confused lol

14. Thank you for that ^^, at first i thought you were echoing the idiotic commercials and rhetoric about how he is "the food stamp President".

But with the new Super Pac chit, I guess the conservatives never will. Yet the liberals are the ones with deep ties to the monied, uh-huh. :rolleyes: :smoke:

15. James ...

give up man..

Dont you know we are nut jobs?

Look around, jobs are Booming ! We are clearly coming out of the recession !

Your not going to be able to convince these guys to come to the crazy side !

:cool::cool:

16. #57 Nobot, Feb 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2012
    Not Fox News, just start reading some statistics before you speak. Employment Situation Summary
    Unemployment rates ARE going down, and our economy is getting much better.

17. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I just take a short drive through my town and look at abandoned factories and I know your totally right man...

I like statistics.. they are kinda like assholes, everyone has them...

USA USA USA USA !

:hello:

18. #59 Deleted member 472633, Feb 1, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
    okay russy this is my last post. Then I will let live in their ignorance.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Move to an area that is doing better if you're so bad off. People have to move for jobs, it's how the world works.

It doesn't matter whether or not your specific town isn't doing as well, the point is the United States as a whole is coming out of recession.