Why should I grow with hydroponics over soil?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by snyder1171, Apr 9, 2019.

1. I have been considering using hydroponics to grow my extra THICC ladies, but the thing is that I don't know if hydroponics is organic or if it will grow the plant faster than soil. What are the benefits of using hydroponics and how do I get started?

Sent from my LM-V350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I suggest you do some research. It’s crazy what you can find and learn with a little work.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Fill a smartpot with perlite and start dumping chemicals on it and see how you like it.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Are there any organic chemicals you can recommend?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Are you a Google bot or someone hired by Google to tell me to research it?

6. Sorry I didn’t spoon feed you the answer

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. no, organic gets funky. Stay clean. 2 ml protek t, 4 ml foliage pro per gallon. Spray 1 liter per plant per day.

8. 46.
    The answer to the universe and everything else.
    [​IMG]
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Sometimes posters are outgoing props for quiet lurkers seeking info.

10. LMGTFY

Start with the above link and go from there.

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. How much did Google pay you to do that?

12. anyway, indoors you should grow with water unless you have a lot of dirt lying around that you can plant and grow seeds in. Outdoors there seems to be an ample supply of soil and water can be limited.

13. " organic chemicals " say that a little slower

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. ..hydro is faster...

15. Not gonna lie I used to search that when I first started and ran into the GO box. Took me a while to realized organic growing doesn't use nutes lol

16. minerals are not living and most growers consider them organic. They do fine in hydro if they are water soluable. The living stuff creates issues as it breaks down into usable chemicals for the plant in hydro. Most get their Nitrogen from already processed organic material so it doesn't start trying to turn water into soil. Which is what happens when you have a lot of water and organic material sitting around like on planet earth.

17. The answer is 42. Which is also the speed in miles per second of the expansion of the universe.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1