Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why Should I Get A Pen, When I Get High As Hell Off My Bowl…?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RandomSmokerNYC, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Please tell me. If you make a valid point I might just buy one.

I smoke weed, wax, oil...

2. The only reason I have and use my pin for Canna is I don't need fire to make it work.  Beyond that I'm fine with tools that require either a bic or a torch.

3. I love my hash pen. It's great for when your on your daily grind.

Peace✌️:

4. Good for waxes and oils. Nothing special with herbs basically an epipe

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Multi watt battery with a good vape tank and you have a solid on the go light smell ass kicking intake method yo.

6. That's the reason I don't like pens, honestly. I know that there's a lot of benefits to them, but the fact that you can use them anywhere makes me really apprehensive towards them. I like the fact that I can look forward to a bowl after a day of work I like the occasional treat of a wake n bake on the weekends. If you are able to constantly toke throughout the day, doesn't it become less of a treat and more of a habit?

That's just my 2 cents though. I still smoke almost everyday

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Less combusted plant matter and smoke irritation for your throat and lung health.

Conservation. I have gone down to about a gram of wax a month fir 25 bucks.... Saving so much, enjoying it so much more.

Can be discreet if you take extra precautions, such as; keeping atomizer in a smell proof container, hitting it in discreet places, buying a smoke buddy or similar device. I go out to eat every weekend and I'm always blown with thia thing, before the meal, after the meal, after the walk around town, and after the ride home.

Convenience. Just load the atomizer, hit it. Get a bigger atomizer to vape more. Simple.

Reduction in overall smell. You can hit it in a room, fan the vape out the window and in less than 20 seconds, no smell.

Can take to places that check pokets and say its a personal e cig. Lol yup

Etc.
    Get one. An ego battery and a gentlemens brand mega v2 atomizer
    Done.

8. simple reason... your oil will go a helluva lot further in a pen than a bong...if you are not using any adapter on your bong

9. pens suckkk. i have a gpen kit nd a cuple other pens. glass shits on em all especially for dabbing

10. Vaping is healthier for the respitory system. And it is more efficient.
    Traditional smoking, when the herb is combusted 30% of the actives are destroyed.
    With vape you get all of them.

How much did your pen assembly cost. I need a little info on this for when i decide to buy a pen.

11. Pens are pretty much crap. For herb though, only portable vape I would see myself getting is the Pax.

not true, a real dab is way more effective than a pen, any day.

12. The good pens that do all of them affectively are expensive but are comparable to normal methods of consumption.
    Dabbing and smoking is just a faster transfer into the system, Which causes a 'Rush', which is also what people look for in harder unmentionables. So it can be compared to that, not realistically just in the pretense.

13. That set up with a charger is less than 60$s

Got an overpriced ego online before I knew where to get them for cheap for 25$s and two of the regular gentlemen's brand atomizers for 25$s
    Been using this set up as my daily driver/go to for over 4 months now, I believe

14. #14 -Martyr, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
    Why wipe your ass when you shit, when it's less effort not too? Generally speaking, because it's healthier and won't make you smell as much.

15. Is it only concentrate's? We don't really make concentrate, butane isn't really commercial avalible, and we don't make any low quality products, cause we don't really grow enough to. Only like 3 lbs every 4 months.

16. I don't like hitting out of the pens because after heating the oils once, you're basically hitting reclaim. Fuckin with the flavor of my A1 oil knowmsayin. 

Yeah that's what i thought. Good herb pens are always expensive. I'll find one someday. I just don't want to hastily buy one incase it is ineffective ot breaks. I checked out some reviews on pens and the cheapest one I could find was for 80$ that only did herbs, but it had a high rating. Only con was that it was hard to load.

18. Dont get a pen for herb
    Just buy a vape
    An mflb or arizer solo

19. They do have a portable launch box don't they. I'll have to check it out.