Why Retarded People Unattractive and Fat?

Discussion in 'General' started by PostPunk420, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why are retarded people generally unattractive and fat? I\'m not making fun of them or anything. I just want to know what you think, because I honestly cannot reason this question out.

2. I don\'t know if that observation is true, I don\'t really know that many retarded people. That said it would probably be because that tend to be sedentary and not very active. I know that doesn\'t make them ugly but it explaion the \"fat\" aspect of your question. They would be much less likely to maintain proper grooming habits, their not going to care if their hair is messed up or if they missed a spot shaving.

These are just theories based onm the few mentally challenged people I know.

3. Its morally wrong to answer this question lol...

4. Why are midgets faces always squished but dwarves faces are usually normal looking not scrunched just minimized?

5. Hahahahah ...i\'m..so..bad...

But i\'d assume because they don\'t have the right coordination to maintain healthy fit living that\'s why they may be slightly heavier

Unnatractive because they can\'t keep there face..together?

fuck this i\'m goin to bed :smoke:

6. Most retarded people I know aren\'t fat. Unattractive is a personal judgement.

7. Isn\'t whether or not someone is fat also a personal judgement? How can you say that people are not fat but unable to voice your opinion on attractiveness?

8. This thread is immoral. I don\'t get what the point of this thread is? Attraction if different between everyone, one person may think someone is \"attractive\", while another might day they\'re \"ugly\" and as for being \"fat\" it could be the fact that they aren\'t eating healthy, they lack exercise, or they may have an abnormally slow metabolism, do to whatever their disease may be. The symptoms of their disease could also be the reason for anything you may consider abnormal about their body\'s.

9. Well then your thread completely fails because you\'re just asking if people have the same opinion as you.

10. Attraction, as well as being \"fat\"(to a certain degree, there is definitely a point in time where you cannot deny that someone is overweight, but seriously, could someone explain to me why it matters? Who cares if someone\'s a little overweight, or not attractive? You don\'t need to point it out and possibly lower their self esteem (Which may already be pretty low due to the nature of whatever disease they were diagnosed with, as well as other kids are always judging them, or even making fun of them.

11. Very very good point.

12. This thread is controversial but I don\'t believe it\'s necessarily immoral. I mean it\'s just a question about an observation. Scientists ask the same questions (a little less bluntly) every day.

So this is what I believe. The first observation (\"unattractive\") is due to symmetry. Being symmetrical is a good indication of genetic health. And that\'s one thing people who are retarded just don\'t have. They aren\'t healthy genetically, so they aren\'t symmetrical so their appearance isn\'t attractive to potential mates.

This is what wikipedia had to say:
    There\'s also probably subtle differences in the proportion and dimension of their features due to the condition that we perceive as \"unattractive\".

The second part of the question is simply a product of the condition, it\'s very hard to exercise when your brain isn\'t 100%.

13. Nah man, nushaganazad said, \" Its morally wrong to answer this question.\" to which I replied \"this threads immoral\". You know, correcting (although I don\'t think the way he said it was incorrect, but it could have sounded better :p) \"Morally wrong\" with \"Immoral\". I was just messin with him. I do think this question could have been asked ifn a different way. But I don\'t think anyone should be judging anybody, especially based on their looks. They didn\'t choose how they would look (other than clothing/haircuts), it\'s not like they chose to be that way, and even if they did who cares?

14. the only reason i said what i said was because i wanted to reply to this thread but fucking couldnt put it into works like amsterddamge did with the whole symmetry thing because i swear it was on my head lol

15. Whatever you say manm hahaha. Nah I know watchu mean, it\'s hard to word things sometimes, espcially if you high. Which reminds me, time to burn some more Lemon Cough bowls outta my new bubbler :D

16. fuckin stupid question.

17. I agree with you SNT (it\'s good to see you around!!), but I think there\'s a difference between observing and judging. Observing is just your reaction to something, it\'s involuntary.

Actually I was going to edit my post because I realized I was talking about aesthetics in general of which symmetry is just one part, rather than just symmetry itself.

I gotta go, wish I could stay and chat. Have a great day every one!!! :D

18. Yeah, what amsterdamage said..

Plus, one of the coolest people I know weighs like 300 pounds, and he eats just like everyone else, hell, he probably eats less. Sometimes you just can\'t help it...I\'ll give them the benefit of the doubt.

19. amsterdamage said it best. its all symmetry. thats why we look at angelina jolie or lindsay lohan and cream ourselves (well some of us do anyways). its because her face is perfectly symmetrical. and the golden ratio: her mouth is like 1.63 times wider than her nose. or something . look this shit up , what attracts humans to one another is surprisingly hard-wired into our brains. nice thread keep it goin

20. and as for being fat, they probably dont give a fuck about exercise. its not like they have any motivation for going out there and busting ass at the gym. they\'re too busy dealing with the problems and obstacles that face them everyday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.