Why People Smoke Weed to Treat Depression?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Chrisfrancy, Feb 12, 2018.

1. I creep it sometimes for strains hey my guy said they don't sell that sour bubba damn.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yeah other seed companies have tried to copy it it’s an old strain that was a special in 2011 that’s why I bought all the seeds they had. I’ve heard that sour bubba was the original “headband” not sure if you’ve tried that strain it’s og kush and sour diesel mixed. Sour bubba is just milder

3. there’s a seed bank n Vegas that has a version of it but reg seeds and 76$ for a 10 pk not worth it to me because you’d have to clone a female if you wanted to keep growing it

4. No i never tried it ive tried sour d though my dad grows it for meds also super silver haze but im more into the indicas.

5. Yeah me too man I only do sativas that are relaxing like chocolope, harliquin, Durban poison, or Jack Herer. Haven’t really found many others that agree with me.

• Like Like x 1
  6. h
    Hey, bro from which state you are?

7. We’re neighbors I’m in oregon

8. oh, that's great, happy to see you here. and please help me on my next topic, shared with you soon

9. Whats up buddy im gonna flip to 12-12 in the next few days n grab some more seed.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Nice man I’ve got some new seeds too off a sour bubba that was pollinated by a blackberry kush on accident. Not sure how it will grow but I’m gunna give em a go this summer. Thinkin it’ll b a good mix

• Like Like x 1
  11. Im going to try to cut a few clones tonight ive never cloned before i have no rooting gel going to try to root em in plain water i read it works just takes longer. Havr to run out now to get a bag lol ill ttyl.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Clones are easy! You can put a cutting in plain water, a peat pellet, rockwool, straight into a cup of dirt, I'd almost expect cannabis to root just laying on top of the dirt LOL!

I'm currently also doing a 12/12 from seed, little farther in than you lol.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  13. I bought everything I need to clone earlier this year but haven’t tried it yet. I’d like to grow a plant out cut clones and do a sea of green with a strain that responds well to it.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Sweet ya im going to cut some soon i know hot to do it ive seen it done 100 times lol from a buddy but ive never tried it on my own and he always uses rooting gel n rockwool cubes n a humidity dome thing n mists it. But im just gonna put em in water in a cup any suggestions like should it be a see thru cup n lights still 18-6 can water be tap or should it be normal ph i dunno.

15. Nice ya do it up bud start a journal . I wanna get cloning down so i dont have to keep getting seeds i wished i cloned that last o.g. strain.

16. Yeah I planned to clone that blackberry kush but it ended up being a male. I think I might buy some Cronic seeds clone a plant then throw them into a sea of green at a ft tall or so I heard that cronic grows really well in sea of green due to one main cola and barely any side branches.

17. Cause it really helps to treat depression, I think. Also, I found an article, that people use marijuana oil for pain. Very interesting to hear your thoughts about that. Does it really help?

18. #79 Deleted member 985876, Mar 6, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2018
    For the same reasons people choose to do anything that alters your state of mind. Its not any different than someone drinking or eating away the depression its same shit different substance.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. Thanks for the reply!