Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why, oh why...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sunfish, Jan 14, 2009.

1. I tried some homegrown last night and smoked quite a bit with a few people. After about 10 hits, I freaked out. I couldn't stand, open my eyes, or do anything but just freak out. When I listened to people talk, I was riding their words like waves and if they even mentioned smoking or blew smoke anywhere around me, I would feel like I want to throw up. All I wanted was to be outside, in the cold. The people I was with were scared shitless and wanted to take me to the hospital. I don't even remember half of what happened either. That's never happened to me before and I don't want it to ever again. Why do you think that happened and what can I do to prevent it from happening again?

2. did u flush the plant before harvest?

3. how expierenced of a smoker are you...

4. me???

5. nah, sunfish.

he prolly used to smokin like mids, and just smoked shit tonna this homegrown and he got messed up badd. haha

6. Could very well b He was hitting the Homegrown like is was some mids and Took a lil 2 many hits,so he freaked out due to the intensity of his high

7. yah ive been so fucked up before because i was so used to one strain, i switched and smoked it like i had the other stuff.. people thought i was on like shrooms haha

8. non-experienced/some dankish buds. my guess.

9. Lol i wanna gorw but i cant i live with my fucking rents and im on probation. I kno i can grow but Fuck idk how i can do it

10. yeah; his whole head got fogged up and he said: "Whoa shit!!!, turn it off man!!!!". I wonder if his heart pounded. I used to hate trippin' like that (takes the enjoyment outta smoking pot)- that why I quit. Smoked enough anywayz.

11. Why, oh why talk about homegrown and make me search through 5 pages to find you don't have a grow journal...

12. iver tried to grow twice now, both time my mom caught me haha!! cuz she saw the light.... good thing its just bag seeds.

13. sounds like some good stuff :smoking:

inexperience with dank- just turn on music and chill thats what i do

14. 1) I am not a "he". @_@
    2) It wasn't my homegrown, that's why I don't have a journal.
    3) I've been smoking for the past half year and have been fine every time. I am used to smoking a lot, but this just fucked me up bad.
    4) Maybe it was because I was standing the whole time?

15. Yes.

If i find my high turning into a bad trip, i put on some really relaxing music (reggae,classical,etc) and just focus on the music. This really helps take your mind of everything.

16. IDk standing never effected me Ive taken like 8 huge bong rips before with Sour D and then went shoppin for hours.
    Maybe u just got some really nice dank.

17. u just gata learn to pace it when u try new bud take a few hits then give it a bit to see how u are..everyone doesthis sooner or later..just make sure ur hydrated and dont overdo it next time

18. Next time go slower and just chill out, sit down and dont do anything, see how you feel smoking just a small amount of some nice dank, also staying hydrated is key while smoking.

19. Yeah, I didn't drink at all other than two small sips of coffee. That must have also been a factor in all of that. I probably won't smoke that much from now on and take it a bit easier.

20. 1. Had too much in a short period

2. Empty stomach?

3. Too Strong.

It was just a panic attack, it happens to the best of us, don't worry and toke on :)