Why obama sucks

Discussion in 'Politics' started by foolcoolguy, Oct 18, 2008.

1. he hasn't finished 1 term of senate and he is a noob. sarah palin has more experience than him and she is a woman for christs sakes.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sarah Palin was president of the PTA before getting into politics. Obama was the president of the Harvard Law Review.

And what does her being a woman have to do with your opinion that Obama sucks? As a woman myself, I find her to be an embarassment to my gender.

• Like Like x 1
  3. This is one of those threads that starts off on a shittarded premise and ends up being six pages long.

Palin doesn't have more experience. Props on incorporating noob into political analysis though. That takes a rare breed: the stupid nerd.

4. Excuse me while I help extend the reach of this thread: post four!

5. quoted for simple truth

6. roflcoptor

Cool, so a retarded woman who has no experience is somehow more capable than someone who was a professor teaching law? But she's a woman, she must be better.

7. just a question but....

Is she running for president?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Oh Deutschbag, you are asking the wrong person.

9. #10 G-MAN, Oct 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2008
    No but shes fucking up McCain's campaign, and will take over if he dies, so it's relevant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iuwr0TY6-qQ

10. [​IMG]!!!!!!!!!1!

11. Palin has been governor of Alaska since December 4, 2006, less than 3 months before John McCain and Barack Obama both announced their candidacy. So really she's been in office only slightly longer than they've been campaigning for president.

Prior to becoming governor, Palin was mayor of Wasilla, Alaska (a town with a population of less than 6000) from 1996 to 2002. She served on the city council four years prior to that. She received a B.S. in journalism from the University of Idaho in 1987.

Obama's credentials:

12. lol don't listen to me but when obama becomes prez and he can't please everyone like he promises too you all will be sorry

obama is a sweet talker and nothing more, he wants higher taxes in a time where the economy is hurting and don't tell me about the only taxing top 5% and big biz bullshit

13. Well the 5% number is true. I can give you proof if you like. There's some legitimate argument that those are still bad policies, but the 95% number isn't bullshit. But props for admitting you're not fully informed.

I don't think people believe all his promises will come to fruition, I think most people just take it as his positions, not plans. Most intelligent, not naïve (ya, I double dotted that bitch) people anyways.

14. Maybe 5% after he's been in office for a year, but right now its actually 19%.

95% of working families will get a tax cut, not Americans.

15. Ah. So 19% would see a tax hike, not 5%?

16. 19% won't get a tax cut... I'm not sure about hike.

17. haha, ure funny
    u have no facts.. so u FAILED!!!

18. Interesting. That has to be a pretty common misconception. Well still, that's still a tax cut for the vast majority of Americans. He doesn't want to raise taxes on most people. Whether that's the right way to go, I dunno. It feels right, but I don't know enough economics to feel like I know.

Second time you've done this. Do you really think every post must include posting factual backup to not be a failure?

19. lol yeh only working families deserve the cut.
    and to the OP
    stfu
    dont start a thread like this with out having the facts.
    plus you only have one bar...thus you probably dont have anything useful to say.