Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why Now?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Slired9596, Mar 22, 2010.

1. So over the weekend I smoked a lot (I only smoke on weekends so that my anti-drug friends dont shit themselves) and yesterday (sunday) I smoked the usual amount but got less high, so I thought to myself, ope it's my tolerance kicking in, I'd better stop for the week, but then this morning, Monday, I'm getting ready to go to school, and my eyes are bloodshot red, and my pupils are huuuge. Why is it happening now? I've never had either symptoms before, and thought that when your tolerance builds u get less.

2. Maybe your eyes were bloodshot from lack of sleep and the pupils could have just been dialated from the light. When did you smoke on Sunday? Your tolerance really has nothing to do with either of those BTW.

3. haha ya man, if you havent puffed within a few hours the red eye should be unrelated...and large pupils...after you wake up....thats normal man. Especially if an alarm inturrupted you during REM, your pupils would be huuuuge!!! But not for too long unless something weird was happening that day for some reason

4. That happened to me once. idk what it really is, but i felt stoned all day lol. just be careful my anti-drug friends gave me shit all week.

5. it might be a random thing because sometimes ill smoke all day long and my eyes wont get red, last nite i smoked me a little bowl and my eyes were bloodshot red. try not to worry about those things because it will ruin ur high....get some clear eye and that should work after a few mins

6. Just tell your friends that your not high lmao.

If they really bother you that much why the fuck are you friends with them? lol.