Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why not smoke joints?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thrawst, Nov 22, 2011.

1. I love nothing more than a nice cherrying bowl....

yknow, when you hit it and it glows bright orange/red:smoke:?

2. I dislike joints and blunts. Ive seen a fat gram to gram and a half go around 5 people and I only get 4 rips (puff puff pass X2) while if I load 4 or 5 pipe bowls Id get probably 10 rips. Now that I do the math, fuck smoking with 5 people. A gram lasts me a day by myself..

3. If you get pulled over, eat the bong.

4. Used to be a bong only guy, now I prefer joints and vaporizers, all about getting the best flavour. Plus theres something ritualistic of sitting down and taking the time to properly roll a nice joint.

5. [quote name='"cryingpeanuts"']

If you get pulled over, eat the bong.[/quote]

I dont always eat glass, but when I do, im getting pulled over

6. Bongs are my favorite as they generally get you the highest, but I don't necessarily have a preference - it's not like if I have a bowl and someone pulls out a joint I'd ever refuse :p

7. why not just get a good vape, and high higher with less weed

8. Some people don't like them (idk why though)

Edibles?

9. I got charged with paraphernalia when I had a rolled up joint on me