Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why not call it by the legal name?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CounterCultured, Mar 12, 2012.

1. #21 h i g h, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2012
    its actually WIDELY known as marijuana in mexico, moreso than mota. mota is like our "weed"

and to OP calling "medical marijuana" medical cannabis is like calling "medicinal tomatoes (just an ex)," medicinal Solanum

2. i see it like this, cannabis is weed is marijuana is pot is dope is grass.

3. They could call it whatever for all I care...long as its still weed.

4. #24 TelevisedChaos, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2012
    Marijuana, is a slang word created by the government/media for the plant Cannabis (it's REAL name, in science). Don't throw more shit on the shit pile.

Weed is also a slang term yeah, but it's probably the most commonly used term, I've never heard somebody say "Let's go smoke some marijuana"... that just sounds weird. But whatever name we/they give it, at the end of the day it's just Cannabis.

5. Cannabis sounds much more elegant anyway, but when I ask my wigger drug dealers if they have any "Dank Cannabis", I usually get cut off.

6. Who the fuck cares what they call it.

Just hit it, yo.:cool:

7. I kinda like the name "Medical Marijuana" It's just a big Fuck You to the feds.

8. it could be an issue like with head shops, a bong is a water pipe. If you call it a bong they get very defensive and say its a water pipe.

9. I was watching the show American Weed and one of the dispensary owners is like, "If we ban dispensaries, then medical marijuana will fall into the black market"

:mad: Well then it won't be fucking called medical marijuana will it!??

They always speak as if medical marijuana is a different plant.