Why not 13/11 once in flowering ?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tk86high, Apr 18, 2013.

1. So my question is everybody always says 12/12 why not 13/11 ? Would that extra hour really cause a already well flowering plant back into veggie ?
    Prefer comments from people that have actually tried it .

2. I have run my lights 13 on 11 off with no issues. But I didn't switch to the extra hour till I have em 12 solid dat for a week or two first that way the plant knows which way its going. I actually turn the lights off at different times all the time and never have a problem. I can't think of many if any places where plants are in pitch darkness for twelve hours straight for sixty days. So IMO twelve is a guideline more than an absolute must. You would think the extra hour would e good for them but I don't really know the avsolute science behind it. I just know its worked for me.

3. Yeah I'm the same way I never turn off or on my lights at the same time and sometimes 30mins to an hour more or less and I've not had any issues . I would think that extra hour would give u an extra 2-3 days of finishing earlier lol.
    Anyhow I'm pulling a bud off my girl for 4/20 and vaporizing it . Oh yeaaah ;-)