Why no sub forums?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by DrLingIsKing, Jan 31, 2012.

1. why aren't their sub forums for separate genres so not every fucking thread is about a rap battle or dubstep just a suggestion,

Also i dig this tune =p

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9OyzTt25NM]Lincoln Highway Dub - YouTube[/ame]

:smoke:

2. Better to have a lot of activity in one place, rather than very little activity spread out thinly.

3. I dunno. I myself am absolutely sick of seeing nothing but rap and dubstep for the first ten pages, maybe individual sub-forums would be a good idea.

4. I agree, I'd rather have sub forums with relatively little activity instead of having to go through all the shit that manages to become a thread here.

5. Agree 100%.

There wouldn't even need to be that many sub-forums. Have one for Hip Hop, one for Rock/Indie, one for Electronic music and then maybe one or two more, with a final "Other" for shit that doesn't fit anywhere else.

6. Yeah good idea

there are 6 (6!) rap battle threads on the first page. With 90% of the others about hip hop in general.

I love hip hop as much as the next guy but other genres need a chance to be talked about too

someone post this in the feedback section