Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why no shake

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TCUB, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Why don't you like getting shake in your bag?

Is it that bad?

discuss

2. I guess it depends on what you're used to and the quality of the weed in your area. I'd smoke shake. But getting good beasters is fairly easy where I live once you meet the right people. I wouldn't worry too much if you're smoking shake. You still get stoned. But if you can find a better hook-up and can afford to buy dank then I would look into that.

3. I've never smoked shake and i get pretty dank stuff here:)

but i was just wondering why is it so cheap?its still cannabis right?

do the people who refuse to buy shake buy unsliced bread?

or is that a terrible comparison?(which it probably is)

4. its a couple things. ill still smoke shake dont get me wrong but buds are nicer lol and also shake could be less potent because if it was handled enough to fall apart then it deffinatly lost some thc.. i still can get high from some good shake tho lol

5. Shake is cheap because well.. It's shake. Haha. People want nug.
    Buying or having shake is like having the crumbs from the bottom of a cereal box or a bag of chips. Would you wanna pay normal price for that? It's not bad, necessarily. Just less appealing than some beautiful nug. It's great though for rolling up joints and blunts or if you're on a budget.

6. I certainly smoke shake but I would never BUY it. That's not like buying sliced bread, it's like buying bread crumbs. I always store up the shake from the few times I get mids in a pill bottle of "EMERGENCY WEED" when I run out of bud but reeeeeeeeaaaaaally just wanna get a bit high.
    Better safe than sorry!