Why my purple punch is not turning purple? Also some estimation about harvest needed!

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Drillytheflip, Dec 18, 2022.

1. Hey guys ,

First of all I wanna thank you all for the amazing support y'all providing it's truly heartwarming!

I am nearly at the week 12 with this beautiful purple punch auto by fast buds , but it's not turning into it's distinctive purple color does anybody know why?

Also how long do you think I should wait? I ak planning to give her one more week but if you think she needs more feel free to tell me!

Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. Needs more than a week. 2 at least.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Keeping night temps 10 degrees cooler than day temps will help bring the purples out towards the end of flower.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. yes drop your lights out temp. to 65f or below and you have way more than a week those girls look young did you write down the date she started to flower if so add 9 weeks and that will give you an estimate do you have a picture of the whole plant it would help

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. if you do chop in a week by the time it dries i estimate your total harvest at 12 grams dry weight