Why My Mom Thinks Weed Is Bad

Discussion in 'General' started by Shredin0id, Nov 1, 2013.

1. I don't know if this is the best forum to post this, but it seems to work. Over the years I've had discussions with my mom about why weed is bad and I have to say, her thoughts are ludicrous. Here's the list for why weed is bad! (This is what she thinks, I'm saying this cause this post is gonna seem pretty far-fetched)

1. It is the source of gang wars. 90% of pot bought supports the mexican cartel and if you buy weed, you fuel crime!

2. Street weed is stronger than medical marijuana. Medical marijuana was made to be not as strong so it can just give the medical benefits necessary. That is why medical is ok. But weed sold from most dealers has a lot more THC and thus gets you more messed up.

3. Tons of weed is laced! If you're buying weed, there is a good chance that it is laced. All drug dealers want their customers hooked on hard drugs, so they trick their customers into buying weed and lacing it with cocaine. Then when the clients come back, they say they are hooked and the dealer will sell them cocaine telling them it gives them the same high! Thus if you buy weed, there's a decent chance you'll end up down a dark path.

4. If you smoke weed, your life will spiral down, even if you get good grades and have a good work ethic. The pot will make you lose your morals and you could possible if not likely drop out of high school or quit your job. So if you smoke weed, you'll probably be poor.

5. Although pot-heads deny it, there is a weed withdrawal. Sometimes, when users are forced to quit, they will get into fits of rage. For example, this one kids parents took his weed away and constantly nagged him for weeks and imposed tons of limitations on his life and never let him enjoy himself. Because of this, he started yelling at his parents and getting mad. Why is he getting mad? It's the marijuana withdrawal. It's not like unmentionables withdrawals, but it's still something.

6. Pot can mess up your brain and sometimes can give you hallucinations. Some highs can give people nightmares and make them extremely freak out (actually, this is kind of true since there are closed eye hallucinations and some highs overwhelm people, but not to the degree she takes it. She takes on more of an unmentionables degree.

Well there you have it, the top 6 reasons for why weed is bad for you.

2. #3 Izzo, Nov 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2013
    1. Legalize and there will be no problem with the 'drug war' on weed
    2. This is a complete lie..
    3. Again, legalize and there will be no worries
    4. Super stoner stereotype (SSS) that is not the case by any means
    5. Something like this did happen to me (to an extent) when I was 15, but also the parents being douche bags don't help
    6. I need some different weed if you're hallucinating!! hook me up!

3. 1. Don't care what mother thinks because make my own money and stfu.

4. Bit harsh.

But anyway, yeah all those reasons suck ass  :bongin:

5. I just find some of these reasons entertaining, that's why I posted them. 

6. you need make a power point with facts and sit her down and put on a suit and tie and prove her ass wrong professionally. Some people are still brainwash by the government, and we needa snap em out of it and tell them the truth.

7. Nah

Yes

8. Fuck your mom

AND FUCK KIWIS!

anyone who owns a kiwi should die from having their dick stuck in a bendy straw.

9. #10 A AnoesisOrange, Nov 1, 2013
    Kiwis are the shit, man.

10. You need to smoke her out. Sounds like she needs to get high.

11. No, I hate them.
    You know you get an infection if you put the skin of a kiwi on your nipples and bellybutton overnight?

Fuck you kiwis, fuck all you!

12. Nah cuz I eat them and they taste good.

13. I haven't lived in my parents home for 25 years and actually have kids in college but when my mom comes to visit, I sneak around my house like a 16 year old.

14. #16 Enigma, Nov 1, 2013
    [quote name="El fumar diablo" post="18915899" timestamp="1383277596"]No, I hate them.You know you get an infection if you put the skin of a kiwi on your nipples and bellybutton overnight?Fuck you kiwis, fuck all you![/quote]Why in the fuck would anyone do that? But yeah, fuck kiwis.Edit: OP, move out

I feel your pain dude when i was 15-16 i got grounded for 6 months over a little bit of pot, not to mention they made me see a doctor because they thought i had permanent damage from the weed. What do ya know? i was perfectly healthy! When the doc said i was healthy they didn't see that as good enough they made me see therapy. 

Now at 19 i smoke jays with my parents... bit fucking Hipocritical of them isn't it? Oh well, its only natural the world hates gods plant lol

16. Man...some of the best ideas I've had were when I was high. Not sure where your mom learned all that. I love being high and thinking of new ways to do things. 

17. She sounds like a fool.

18. With all due respect (which, granted, is very little to begin with), your mother is a fucking moron. Ask her for the sources of her information. Then explain to her what most people learn in a basic research class about credible sources and peer-reviewed literature. It just might blow her fragile mind.

Those lightly veiled insults aside, I applaud you for being able to see reason growing up with someone who seems to get their information from the sides of cereal boxes.