Why money is better then love.

Discussion in 'General' started by PunchingZebra, Aug 20, 2012.

1. I just want too list a few things why i think money is better then love.

With money you can buy that new car you saw, a big house, or a 70k timepiece. With money you can do pretty much anything you want, bribe people, get ahead in business, and live in luxury. With money you can travel the world, accomplish new heights in mankind, even fly a hotair baloon.

Money can provide you a life of pleasure and enjoyment, but what it cant do is...

Write you letters when you overseas fighting a war that fueled by something we all desire. Money cant greet you after a long day of work when you at your breaking point and need someone there. Money cant show you the attention we all need to feel wanted and loved. Money is something we all need to keep up in this world, but it should never be something that replaces the closest feeling to you. Which is the love for family, friends and partners, without this we would all be nothing.

2. People think love is some super special thing that can not be compared to others. Most of those people are atheists and would classify any other similair traits or any thing as "magic". Love is nothing more than a "high" produced naturally by our bodies.

3. Tl;dr

Fuck bitches get money

4. Yeah but I'm broke til Friday and as much as I tell the cashier I love him, I'm not getting beer because of it. Unless it's the gay dude that works at the gas station.....he may just let me slide :p

5. The way I see it, when you're lying on your deathbed, what will you deem more important? The material shit you had, or the people who you spent your life with and gave it meaning?

6. True that man, you'll get hooked up one day no doubt. :smoke:

7. [quote name='"Permafade"']The way I see it, when you're lying on your deathbed, what will you deem more important? The material shit you had, or the people who you spent your life with and gave it meaning?[/quote]

I'll be looking back at all the kids I saved and made happy with my annual donations to charity

8. That's partially true. But what would you appreciate more? An endless supply of molly to snort, or a person you were in love with who you could talk to, laugh with, fuck, and experience life with?

9. I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the sad people who will never experience true love.

Emotions so strong couldn't be forged by anything else, no not even marijuana. To simply disregard it as a natural high produced by our bodies should be a crime and I pity the man who takes money over true love.

10. This guy gets it.

11. #11 Bunnyrabbitz, Aug 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2012
    I think everybody should live the life I and many others have lived, and continue to live. Then you would understand why some people this is not even a factor for.

IE DMX, Jennings Michael Burch, ETC.

EDIT: Shit like this makes me want to go steal a fucking car and end up in jail. People just don't understand.

12. If the OP was too long to read than I pitty you're mind.

13. Id beg to differ. Most of those people are religous and believe gods love can not be compared to others.

No clue what kind of athiest you know.

14. On a serious note when you say love, do you mean it as loving another individual in no relations? Or not love at all and be lonely for the rest of your life?

15. A. Your
    B. You're
    C. You don't give a fuck.
    D. All of the above.

16. You're more likely to find love with money anyways, so yeah money is probably better.

Also like everyone says love is just a chemical reaction and once you learn that it pretty much makes it a lot shitter lol. Stupid science wrecking everything.

17. i love money.. i got it sittin on the table greetin me when i get home, and she always wants me to bring some more home.. shes the best..

18. Dont know what you mean. Sorry.

19. [quote name='"PunchingZebra"']I just want too list a few things why i think money is better then love.

With money you can buy that new car you saw, a big house, or a 70k timepiece. With money you can do pretty much anything you want, bribe people, get ahead in business, and live in luxury. With money you can travel the world, accomplish new heights in mankind, even fly a hotair baloon.

Money can provide you a life of pleasure and enjoyment, but what it cant do is...

Write you letters when you overseas fighting a war that fueled by something we all desire. Money cant greet you after a long day of work when you at your breaking point and need someone there. Money cant show you the attention we all need to feel wanted and loved. Money is something we all need to keep up in this world, but it should never be something that replaces the closest feeling to you. Which is the love for family, friends and partners, without this we would all be nothing. [/quote]

If you have the money then why would you be working or fighting in a war? You can still be greeted and get letters from parents or relatives and after a hard long day I will still have Mary by my side a ton of cash and all I can eat/ drink liquor included. And with money your chances of finding love go up to 180%

20. NO NO NO

With money, your chance of finding a woman go up 180%, and even if you do, the chances of you truly loving her aren't great, and the chances of her truly loving you are slim to none.

True love finds its way through anything, I'm sure of it, and if this doesn't hold true then I have lost faith in most things by this point.