Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why mix TOBACCO with WEED for joints?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Grandma Gudenhi, Mar 31, 2010.

1. When smoking with friends, spliffs can be nice. But I prefer pure joints when alone.

2. i smoke spliff's....

Why?

Because i enjoy marijuana and tobacco.

Peace ( . v . )

3. It doesn't matter

4. I have a bong.

I know a joint will burn without tobacco.

I still put tobacco in my joints, saves weed and I smoke cigs anyway.

so, not everybody is stupid. infact most people I know are aware that a joint will burn. Maybe it's an England thing I'm from Glasgow......

5. schmoke and a pancake?

6. #86 teeberjeebs, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2013
    Hello,
    I am born and raised usa.

all I have to say is "THEY MAKE FOR AN AWESOME COMBINATION" I love to mix peoples:hello::hello:

ps ... makes for a much smoother smoke ... none of that cough cough cough beeswax

7. i only put in enough tobacco just to colour it (the mix)... a bit like how that splash of coke colours a long island tea. i find it smoothes out a hit nicely, so its not too spicy, and if u get the weed/baccy ratio right, u wont even taste the baccy.

8. 1. it makes it burn slower and even (less canoeing), its called a spliff not a joint.

2. I know its may be hard for you to comprehend this BUT some people actually like tobacco and dont really care if they get cancer or not, and then theres even more that are actually addicted to it already so throwing it in your joint isnt going to make a difference.

3.The cough is less harsh on the lungs, you can take a deeper,fuller drag and not cough.

That's the only reasons I know of, I do it sometimes if I want a nicotine buzz with my cannabis buzz.Plus it uses less weed since my joints cant be skinny because I use filters.So if I'm alone and don't need a massive doob to myself ill roll a spliff instead.

9. He must be God or some shit lol.Or he maybe the president, maybe he thinks he makes all the rules and decides how things are meant to be with no regards for how other people like it.

10. Firstly it saves a lot a of weed, which is generally more expensive in ireland and the uk compared to you guys. Its not so much about an even burn its more that the full thc content can be got out of the weed because it burns hotter and slower :)

11. I'm Scottish, and I've yet to see anyone bar one person smoke joints without tobacco, except myself on rare occasion. I think it's because 90% of the time a joint is being smoked by a few friends, and we use 2 papers so it is longer for more to pass around. Rolling a spliff just saves weed so more than 1 or 2 can be smoked in a sesh. Also the price of weed here makes it much more worthwhile to mix it. The average is £10/g, either for mids or dank if you got a hookup, which comes to over 15 dollars.

12. I have no idea.spliffs seem retarded.so disgusting to mux nasty tobacco with dank herb

13. I mix tobacco with weed as its the culture here. Its not very often that people smoke pure weed round here.

I generally like the act of smoking as sometimes il spark up a cig after sharing a joint with like 3 people. I dont feel like ive smoked enough (not referring to weed)

14. It's not that the bud doesn't burn but it's just the desired effect for some people. I smoke joint 9/10 times but don't get me wrong I still love spliffs just as equally. I smoke cigs on occasion and it's normally pretty enjoyable to have a cig after blazing. With spliffs I basically get to do both at the same time. The cig buzz normally overpowers the high until it wears off and when it does I just realize how high I am. It's just what I enjoy though :smoking:

15. I don't know anyone without a bong.

P.S. Jeus dude, love your sig.

16. i love me a good spliff although noone around me really does it and when i suggest that we roll a spliff people are like wtf is that.

17. This.

18. i just thought it was mainly the teens/less wealthy people that do it, most places i've been to in UK and hear about it's like £10/15$ for 0.6-0.8 so they use tobacco to fatten up the joint which is now a spliff

19. its so you dont have to put like half a gram into a joint you can mix it in...make your weed last longer....and yeah it has been discussed so much....in the end, if i put only enough weed to get me high then i couldn't physically roll a joint out of it....

20. 1) It makes joints burn more evenly and slowly.
    2) It's makes your pot last longer.
    3) Nicotine is addictive and smokers like it.

That's basically it.