Why men cheat for sex,and women cheat for love?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by wordmagician2k, Apr 19, 2011.

1. I think men don't like to show their emotions toward a women.Making the women feel like she ain't being love.Men just like to have sex with anyone that give them free sex.

2. Women are altogether more emotional beings, it's in our genetic makeup... just happens that way. Men are altogether more sexual beings, it's just the way it is. Some guys just cannot say no when offered sex, women on the other hand attatch emotions to it all and for the most part won't sleep around. My guy was just asking me the other day if I'd fuck these random guys (like celebrities and my favorite band members). I told him no because it wouldn't mean anything to them, I'm an emotional person and if I'm going to sleep with someone... it has to mean something.

That being said, men cheat for sex and women cheat for love because it's what we're built for. :) Not saying it's right, it just happens. :p

3. #3 *ColtClassic*, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2011
    I've heard before that when men cheat, it is because they are not getting enough sex.

I've heard before that when women cheat, it is because they are not getting enough love.

I've also heard a lot of other bullshit . . . but anyone can figure out that it really just depends on the person and is not gender specific.

4. cheating for love is infinitely more fucked up in my opinion, sex is a temptation, it may be wrong to succumb to it and cheat but still, i mean sex is awesome, its tempting.

love on the other hand is not a momentary temptation, love is an emotion that takes time to develop and is not something that comes and goes often, to cheat because you are not feeling "loved" enough seems pretty fucked up to me as you made the conscious decision that since you are not feeling loved, you are going to go sleep with another person instead of simply breaking up with the person your with and moving on? idk, thats just my opinion

5. Well,I agree 100%

6. yes

i have trouble showing my emotions sad,anger,happy. but i have a medical/psychological reason for doing so...

false guys will not fuck anything that moves just ones he finds attractive

humans weren't originally monogamous you know :D

7. You know there are some guys would fuck anything.

8. It's because western-style monogamous relationships are against our biological, evolutionary, human nature. Monogamy is an invention of humankind. Men are designed to propagate as many offspring with as many females as possible. Women are designed to attach to a single male because in the wilderness, a 7-month pregnant female will not be able to fend for herself and survive. From an evolutionary perspective, there's not really any advantage for a woman to sleep around. Once she's preggo, and afterwards too when she has young to tend to, her priority is to be cared for during this stage by others. So if she's not feeling the "love," then that would be a reason to change mates. It's all about survival of the species. If you look at other highly developed mammals, many other species follow a similar pattern.

We may have 4G wireless phones, GPS satellites and democracy now, but 90% of human behavior still follows these ancient patterns.

9. Wow!!! You really went to the source?!

10. When i cheated it wasn't for love. It was because i wanted to experience more things with more people.... i was young and dumb.

Now, i won't cheat period. I love who i'm with and i don't need sex anywhere else either. :)

Most women stray because they're not being treated how they want and seek that from other people. It might not be love, just someone to make them feel good about themselves again. If that makes any sense.

11. That good you learn from your mistake.That what life is about.

12. I would never cheat, I think its disgusting... then again, I'm not monogamous so I can't ;)

I think women who say they can't cheat for sex are lying to themselves, same for men who say they can't cheat for love. Happens both ways. We're all human, and we're all unique. Some people have more of a sex drive, some people fall in love more, sometimes women, sometimes men. People are just people.

13. I don't regularly cheat,

But, When I do,

I win Millions.